I Need a New Online News Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need a New Online News Channel

My usual first port of call in the morning is the BBC News website but the corporation has become so anti-Brexit in recent months im now flicking straight to the foreign sites of interest.

So i need a more impartial news feed, and nothing from the US as Cyclone or indeed anybody who has spent years watching Fox and CNN as i have will know they are as far from impartial as it's possible to get.
    sigpic

I usually read Reddit for news, it's all user posted so you have to take some of it with a pinch of salt but generally there will be stuff on there before the major news sites.

I'm sure Liam can recommend some subreddits too.
    - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
    - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Yeah, my experience is that just adds another layer of opinionated editing. Im on a few private FB news groups but i wanted something easily digestible while im on the train.
      sigpic

Comment

Good luck finding that! non biased news, does it even exist anymore?

I read Washington Post's liberal drivel, Fox's-right wing rant, skim over Al Jazeera also watch the German tv news. Then try to decipher some truth between all the twisting and murdering of words.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          Good luck finding that! non biased news, does it even exist anymore?

I read Washington Post's liberal drivel, Fox's-right wing rant, skim over Al Jazeera also watch the German tv news. Then try to decipher some truth between all the twisting and murdering of words.
          Al Jazeera isnt as bad as it once was, Kamal Hyder is a legend. Once watched him reporting in Pakistan as the bloke next to him was bleeding out, thats real on the spot reporting.

And yes i agree but less Brexit biased would be a start.
          Last edited by Drummond Base; 15-12-2016, 08:34.
          sigpic

Comment

I use Yahoo news. It covers stories from multiple platforms, some of it is gutter journalism but you get that from anywhere.
            Bwaaahhhhhh and Pshhttt erryday!

(Current) THP 155 Black & White. White Racing Decals (+2 bhp each)

(Past) E-HDI Airdream 115 Black. Orange Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)
            E-HDI Airdream 90 White & Black. Full Racing Decals (+2 bhp) - K&N Panel Filter (30bhp+)

Comment

Working...
            X