Dash cam footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash cam footage

Just seen this online. Of course, I hope everyone involved is ok and that it wasn't a club member involved.
    Poor bumblebee.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-pile-up.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an idiot (BMW).
    "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Holy cow. Why would you even try to pull out like that? What a god damn idiot to put it politely without swearing.

Says in the article everyone was okay and no one was killed, although if that was my DS3 I'd want to rip that BMW drivers god damn head off afterwards. Poor bumblebee as you say.

Comment

Crap, Crap and Crap again. What an absolute BMW tool!! Glad everyone is OK though and let's hope the bumblebee gets fixed back to its original glory. Seriously thinking about a dashcam myself.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Funky View Post
          Crap, Crap and Crap again. What an absolute BMW tool!! Glad everyone is OK though and let's hope the bumblebee gets fixed back to its original glory. Seriously thinking about a dashcam myself.
          I just recently got one myself, a front and rear facing dashcam and it's already caught a few tools. Nothing quite like that accident above but they are so worth the money I think, maybe a bit of an investment now but the accidents some of them capture, not to mention these days, even if you have an accident yourself, people may own up to it being their fault at the time, but later when insurance gets involved or the police they change their mind so having a camera gives you that bit of protection as well. I will take some pictures of mine if you wish so you can see what it looks like in my DS3.

Regards,
          Berch

Comment

Yeah, I saw this on FB.

Still not sure why the driver thought they had enough time pull out and get up to speed in that gap. Especially with the brightest DS3 approaching!
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Working...
            X