change km to miles on a 2016 C3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change km to miles on a 2016 C3

my ds3 is back at the garage...again...and theyve lent me a 2016 C3. its got a digital speedo and everything appears to be in Kilometres. its got a fancy touch screen entertainment system in it and there doesnt appear to be anything in there to change the units. on the stalk it just cycles through the Range, km per litre and distance travelled. its probably staring me in the face but i cant figure it out lol

Originally posted by anothadave View Post
    my ds3 is back at the garage...again...and theyve lent me a 2016 C3. its got a digital speedo and everything appears to be in Kilometres. its got a fancy touch screen entertainment system in it and there doesnt appear to be anything in there to change the units. on the stalk it just cycles through the Range, km per litre and distance travelled. its probably staring me in the face but i cant figure it out lol
    I recently had to do this for my uncle as he had no idea how to do it. I used this YouTube video, only takes a minute. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLlV-AozYHE

Comment

unfortunately thats not it. its the new 2016 model. has a fancy digital dash completely diffferent to that.

Comment

unfortunately thats not it. its the new 2016 model. has a fancy digital dash completely diffferent to that.

Hmm, cant seem to find any sort of information on that one online for changing the kmh to mph. Did you have a quick look in the handbook if it was in the car?

Comment

didnt see any handbook. cant find the handbook online either. maybe its too new. its not a major big deal. hopefully im only having it a few days. ill just have to live with it..

Comment

hopefully im only having it a few days.
            Hope so too Dave. I don't like that interior at all!! Its just not as good as a DS3 is it?.....and yes I am biased.
            DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

i didnt mind it in the flesh. looked nicer than previous C3s ive seen...but no, not a patch on the ds3. lol..

Comment

i didnt mind it in the flesh. looked nicer than previous C3s ive seen...but no, not a patch on the ds3. lol..
                Definitely nicer than the C3 courtesy car I had!
                Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Handbook for new one here. http://service.citroen.com/ddb/#top
                  Originally posted by cyclone
                  It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
                  Originally posted by Broda
                  I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Working...
                  X