Banned from driving :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from driving :(

with any kind of fruit water in the car. I came out to my car today to find my Volvic strawberry water had leaked all over the passenger seat. It has been just warm enough to dry it out nicely so I have a very sticky seat.

Thank god for leather interiors.
    sigpic

The title made me think you'd lost your licence lol

Comment

If that were to happen I'd find it difficult to type through the tears
      sigpic

Comment

Pffft, that's nothing. Try getting ketchup out of the carpet after it's being squirted in a wonderful arc over the passengers leg and centre console.. You know who you are.. xD
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Trust me - don't ever spill a bottle of milk in your car!

Jimbob

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
            Trust me - don't ever spill a bottle of milk in your car!

Jimbob
            Or diesel
            • Citroen C2 Design • Mini One • Citroen C2 Furio • Peugeot 307 Sport • Citroen C4 Picasso VTR+ • Fiat Grande Punto Dynamic Sport • Honda CR-V 2.0 I-VTEC

Comment

It's the smell weeks later

Comment

Originally posted by PinkEmily View Post
                Or diesel
                Reminds me of when I had the old fez. Some old chap had broken down(ran out of fuel... tard) on the A666 near me. I pulled over and offered him a lift to the petrol station around the corner.

The fella jumped in, we got to the petrol station and he managed to loan an empty fuel carrier from someone on the forecourt. Filled his tank up and I drove him back round the roundabout and helped him fill the car up with the fuel he'd purchased.

Little did I know that on the journey he'd not fastened the cap on the tank and petrol was dripping out onto the carpet under his feet. Stunk the car out for a good few days until I cleaned the carpets >.<
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

you could have cleared that small petrol spill up quite quickly with a small match.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                    Pffft, that's nothing. Try getting ketchup out of the carpet after it's being squirted in a wonderful arc over the passengers leg and centre console.. You know who you are.. xD
                    LOL That Was Awesome...

Maccy D's OM NOM NOM

No Breakfast Mind... PHAIL !

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPhil View Post
                      you could have cleared that small petrol spill up quite quickly with a small match.
                      Combined with the methane often released in there it wouldn't have been the smartest of ideas.
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Had a full mcds strawberry milkshake in my passenger footwell in my vectra, not funny at all

Sent from Gaz's iPhone

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                          Wonderer why little miss GT has been so quiet.

Comment

Working...
                          X