Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored? Watch GB Ice Hockey live

http://realtvsport.com/channel-7.php
    link for the tv but you will need to turn down the sound and listen to the commentary on bbc radio coventry http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ey/9457775.stm

Third period on now but the schedule is on the radio site and games all week.

The goalie (Murphy) and the reserve goalie (Craze) have both coached my son.

First link didn't work for me????

Surprised we can actually get a team together nowdays with all the imports ruining the game...

Comment

Oh, works for me, although only whilst the game is actually on.

We have a strong team this year - sadly am not out there watching as I have done in the past - a new DS3 and my son playing for the GB U14 in USA in July used up all my funds. Will be watching all the games and hoping for a gold or silver at least, got the bronze last year.

Comment

Contacted Be* to find out why I can't load it....

Comment

realtvsport wont work for me either
          C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Works For Me Fine On My Laptop And My Macbook Pro ?

Comment

yes but you are welsh and therefore dont count.
              C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Nobody Likes Coppers...

Everyone Loves Me...

Comment

Sorry but am getting just a little 'excited' !!!!!

GB have to beat Poland tomorrow and hosts Ukraine to beat Kazakstan by less then 3 goals and GB will be promoted to Pool A next year where they could take on the likes of Canada, USA, Russia and Finland next year.

Will be on the edge of my seat at 2pm tomorrow afternoon listening to the game and willing the guys on. The closest GB have got in years. Saturday afternoon car washing can wait.

Comment

Stay Calm and lets WIN ON ST GEORGES DAY!!!!!!!

Comment

No one interrupt me - GB winning 2-1 against Poland but still only the 1st period. Scored twice in 10 seconds!!!! Son playing in tournament in Rotherham and currently in 3rd place and has the semi final to play at 14.55 - can't cope with the stress!

Comment

What channel is it on?????

Comment

Can't seem to get the tv channel today but listening on the radio link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...ey/9457775.stm
                          Pols just levelled - am turning to the easter eggs to help with the stress.

Comment

GB HAVE A MEDAL YEAH. Won't know if its gold, silver or bronze but in four hours time the dream could come true. 4 hours to take the DS3 for a spin to help bring the stress levels down.

Comment

Its a silver. Ukraine could not beat Kazakstan and drew 2-2. Oh well, always next year!

Comment

Working...
                              X