Mobile phone holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile phone holder

Looking to buy a mobile phone holder for my car. Any suggestions?

There's A Company Called BRODIT,

They've Had Some Pretty Good Reviews Off Guys On Here,

Comment

I would recommend Brodit, I have used them on last 3 cars and with several different phones. I'm about to fit the dash mounted bracket to my DS3 and then attach the phone holder that I previously had fitted in my C2.
      DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Fitted today, here are a couple of pics
        Attached Files

Comment

I think that I'd have gone for the bracket that fits to the side of the radio rather than obscure the centre display...but that's just my personal opinion

Comment

Wires across the top of the dash, wire up to the phone holder... wires everywhere... lol
            sigpic

Comment

The second picture doesn't quite show the true view of the display from the driving position, the view isn't blocked as much as the picture shows. The holder can be turned through 90 degrees and in that position the display is not obscured at all. I generally use my phone as a satnav or with google maps for traffic info and generally have the holder rotated 90 degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by thevirtualrunner View Post
                Wires across the top of the dash, wire up to the phone holder... wires everywhere... lol

The installation hasn't been finished yet, the pictures were just to show how the Brodit Proclip and Phone holder looked in the car !!!

Comment

Working...
                X