the abs and hazards work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the abs and hazards work

so i have to do a 25 mile detour thanks to seemingly random junction closures on the m25, making a 20 minute drive last an hour. As i drive down a country road im dazzled by a van with full beams on not moving, wondering wtf and not knowing what im driving into (cant see anything past his full beams) i flash the driver a few times, to which he seems to think i was letting him go. couldnt see the indicators thanks to his full beams and kept on turning despite me doing 40 something towards him. to be fair i could have been more cautious but i had no idea he was turning. swerved around and slammed on the brakes, abs worked a treat and the hazards came straight on. got out the car to get our white van mans attention but he kept on going. did catch that it belonged to a certain company i wont name with the initials N - G safe in the knowledge their normally pretty good at annoying drivers lol

to make matters worse/stranger i found out my friends has been on the m11 the same time as myself and ended up convoying and overtaking barack obama in his beast car lol, sounds very odd right, i didnt see a thing
Working...
X