Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else buys their own birthday presents ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else buys their own birthday presents ...

As a follow up to Stef's thread about his Calais purchase ...

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...lais-Yesterday

... who else buys their own birthday presents, and what's the best/most expensive birthday present you've ever bought yourself?

Mine was my Fiat Barchetta, bought as a 50th birthday present to myself because (a) I wanted to feel the wind in my hair while I still had hair to feel the wind in, and (b) I knew that no other b*gger in my family would get around to buying me anything (... and I was right)!

I do !!
    I bout my THP for my 21st

Comment

I Once Bought Myself A Test At The Local GUM Clinic For My Bday...

Comment

Lol

Comment

It's the only way to get decent presents

For my last birthday I ordered my DS3 Racing, best present ever
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Oh, I do all the time, infact, I justified ordering the DS3 for this years' birthday, it's in August, but hey, you have to plan ahead.
            June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black
            September 2009 - June 2011: Citroen C1 1.0 VTR (59) 3dr - Black
            March 2007 - September 2009: Citroen C1 1.0 Rhythm (07) 3dr - Sunshine Yellow
            June 2006 - March 2007: Citroen Saxo 1.1i SX (99) 3dr - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Noodle View Post
              Oh, I do all the time, infact, I justified ordering the DS3 for this years' birthday, it's in August, but hey, you have to plan ahead.

My birthdays in August, but the Racing wasn't available to order until September, so had to wait a couple of weeks before I could order my birthday present, at least it turned up before my next birthday
              DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Ah, which date Arlow? I could order my brithday present in February and it would still be a birthday present, haha, infact, i'm terrible for thinking of excuses to justify purchases. I bought a voodoo knife block for my 'Valentines' present, haha, kinda sums up how I felt but yay, great present to myself all the same.
                June 2011 - Present: Citroen DS3 D Style+ 1.6 120 (11) 3dr - Belle Ile Blue/Onyx Black

Comment

I bought myself (and a little bit for the other half) a.................Caravan. I'll get my coat...........

p.s. can you put a tow bar on a DS3? Alright, I am leaving now!

Comment

Lmao Gilly, that is so going in 'spotted' when we see you trudging along in the slow lane with your caravan, hehe.

Comment

We are off away (in the mobile shed) at the end of August, trying to persuade the missus that we should take the DS too (if it arrives in time?!). Not sure how to build my case for 2 cars, a caravan, 2 dogs and one 11 year old!

Comment

Haha, sounds like mayhem! How far are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by gilly View Post
                          p.s. can you put a tow bar on a DS3?
                          Yes, but you'll need to cut a hole in the bumper, and you risk getting caught by the NSPCCC*

*National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cool Citroens

Comment

I always buy my own prezzies, that way I can get what I want. This years is a pile of new computer games and a custom exhaust for the DS3. Oh and a very large bottle of scotch! I hasten to add that during the scotch consumption the DS3 will be safely parked on the driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                              Yes, but you'll need to cut a hole in the bumper, and you risk getting caught by the NSPCCC*

*National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Cool Citroens
                              Haha, if only the forum had a 'like' button. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X