Sainsbury's 10p Off Per Litre Of Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's 10p Off Per Litre Of Fuel

Advertised in todays Daily Mirror, from Weds 29th June until Sun 3rd July when you spend £60 or more instore or online you'll get a voucher for 10p off per litre.

Full terms as printed in the paper are:

Spend £60 or more in a single transaction only. The following products are not included in the qualifying spend: Petrol, diesel and LPG autogas, prescription medicine, infant formula, tobacco and related products, gift vouchers, BT phone cards, E top-up, savings stamps, postage stamps, national lottery products, car park tickets, online delivery charges, coffee shop, restaurant or vending machine purchases. Fuel voucher valid for fourteen days from date of issue. Coupon issuing ends on 3rd July 2011, final redemption date is 16th July 2011. Till receipt fuel voucher entitles 10p per litre off each full litre, up to a maximum amount of 100 litres per single transaction. Offer cannot be used with any other petrol voucher. Online offer applies to groceries only. Online offer applies to deliveries made by 3rd July.
    DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Yeah I'd seen this...

Nothing to stop you buying £60 worth of clothes or something & returning them the next day

Comment

Originally posted by x6411 View Post
      Nothing to stop you buying £60 worth of clothes or something & returning them the next day
      What A Brilliant Idea !

Comment

Tesco regularly does a similar deal, albeit only 5p/litre off.

Comment

You could only do that instore, online you can only buy groceries. I was planing on only buying things that are on special offers, Sainsbury's aren't the cheapest place to shop. But your idea sounds good

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Tesco regularly does a similar deal, albeit only 5p/litre off.
          Sainsbury's normally do the 5p per litre voucher, never seen them do 10p before that's why I posted the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
            I was planing on only buying things that are on special offers . . .
            Cider, beer and as its the summer - Pimms No1 will be on offer. That means you will need lemonade, mint, strawberries, cucumber and oranges. Easy £60 ;-)
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Originally posted by WTF View Post
              Cider, beer and as its the summer - Pimms No1 will be on offer. That means you will need lemonade, mint, strawberries, cucumber and oranges. Easy £60 ;-)

Thanks for sorting out my shopping list Joni. It will save me lots of time when I go in

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                Thanks for sorting out my shopping list Joni. It will save me lots of time when I go in
                Here to help!!
                My DS3R3... nearly....
                New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

Trouble is its crap fuel quality, wouldn't put the stuff in my car.
                  I couldn't fix yer brakes so I made your horn louder!

Comment

Yeah I'd seen this...

Excellent!
                    Red / Black HDi 90 .............. If you see me give me a Toot

Comment

Working...
                    X