C1 Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1 Attack

I hate to say this but i was at the traffic lights on a roundabout in my neck of the woods and this C1 was next to me so i was like hell yes, for fun ill just fly off from here and leave him in my dust, not sure what happened but this C1 has got a serious engine in it as i was maxing out my first 3 gears to get nowhere, i caught it on the A10, i was in shock. Im now trying to find out who it belongs to and see what they have done, it pulled away like it had a rocket up its a**e

Maybe because a C1 weighs less then a bag of sugar. And therfore can move away faster. :P

Comment

Now thats what i thought but i had a 107 so im guessing exactly the same in theory but it was the way it kept picking up speed so quick that it was doing 95 off the slip road, couldnt believe it, Still shocking, just prooves i never drove my 107 with any conviction, lol

Comment

I blame the driver, not the vehicle :P
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

lol damn it im going to have to get some practice in i think then,

Comment

I wouldnt put a story like this on the internet

Comment

lol. oh well ill hunt them down and re challenge them haha, see what happens this time,. Ill be ready or anything this time

Comment

Make sure you put your sail up this time

Comment

Ill have the Nos fitted by then haha. or 2 engines, lol.

Comment

You could always just stick a little white flag out the window
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

lol. hell no, i will find them and win, surrender is not an option, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X