First pics of DS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First pics of DS4

Citroen have today issued a press release containing the first official pics of the DS3's bigger brother, the DS4.

The press release is here...

http://www.conceptcarz.com/z18713/Citroen-DS4.aspx

...and there are more pics (esp of the interior) on the Autocar website (www.autocar.co.uk)

Several design cues are carried over from the DS3 - eg the front grille & headlights, pronounced wheel arches and chrome detailing - and it looks much sharper than the new C4 on which it's based. The rear end is particularly stylish. The interior features cool blue instrument lighting and a leather-finished dash. If I were in the market for a bigger car, I'd want to give it a very close look.

It will be interesting to compare it in the metal with a Guilietta. They both make the Golf look like a milk-float, imho, and should give the new Focus a run for its money.

It's really good to see Citroen on the up, after so many years producing humdrum cars with no character or soul. I still hanker for the cutting-edge technological innovation that Citroen were once renowned for, but in the absence of that, a healthy dose of distinctive style will do for now.

The fact that so many owners on this site feel really positively about their DS3s, and enjoy the buzz they get from owning and driving them, shows that Citroen are heading in the right direction at last.

Vive la difference!

It looks good but personally think it is to high off the ground needs to be lowered, But those wheels look amazing. the interior looks awesome, Those seats look like they would be really comfortable and the Blue speedo looks amazing, that on a white dash board would finish it off.

Comment

They do look rather similar to the DS3s, and not much like the regular C4, even less so than the Coupe its replacing.....but those wheels look AMA-HA-ZING!

Comment

with an awfully common back end to the VW scirocco dont you think?
        "Nothing that is worth knowing can be taught."

Comment

Only differences I'm seeing is a higher DS3 with more blind and a couple of rear doors although I must admit they've done a fancy job with the rear door handles!
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I reckon all these new long cars are just gonna end up looking like the new Astra! This one looks like a combination of the Astra front end and the Civic back end. Nah, doesn't float any boats for me this one - I thought as well that they'd at least keep the LED feature running through the DS range, shame they haven't.

I'll stick to my DS3 thank you very much Citroen!

Comment

Originally posted by Fowler View Post
              I must agree when you look at it for a bit it does eem to have that look about it but not at first glance.

An they do need the LED's on there still, i agree with IrishRob, it makes the cars look better,

Comment

Originally posted by Fowler View Post
                I must agree when you look at it for a bit it does eem to have that look about it but not at first glance.

An they do need the LED's on there still, i agree with IrishRob, it makes the cars look better,

Comment

Working...
                X