DS3 1.6 VTI engine fault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 1.6 VTI engine fault

Hi folks I'm new to this page, my engine management light came on and the car shutters feels like its losing power. With the engine off and the keys out the fans are blowing like crazy for about 10-15 mins. Now I live in Scotland so it's not very warm here. Anybody having or have had the same problem? Cheers.

Had the same with mine. Turned out to be a change of spark plugs that solved the issue out.

Comment

Spark plugs is a good place to start

The Vti is prone to a temp sensor fault but this has the similar symptoms, but with the temp dial staying on cold (I think) and an engine error code and generally limp mode.

So try the plugs first! If things persist it could be a temp sensor. But not a hugely expensive fix

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My DS3R3... nearly....
      New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

VTI engine fault, On this help with assignments page it is the most of the important to check how we have to start to management and everything which we need to manage all where we have to check and all which they must show where to first make it more important for finding engine fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Erviratt View Post
          VTI engine fault, On this help with assignments page it is the most of the important to check how we have to start to management and everything which we need to manage all where we have to check and all which they must show where to first make it more important for finding engine fault.
          Get lost
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
          X