Czar's retirement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Czar's retirement.

After much deliberation i have decided that following my recent retirement from day to day activities within the Motorsport business, I am taking a well deserved rest and back seat approach to all my internet communications, that said, I will occasionally still be around as and when.

After 35 active years in the Motorsport industry I no longer have the passion that drove me whilst fulfilling every waking hour of my day/s, I need a new challenge.

That new challenge is....

learning to fly, fixed wing and a helicopter, I have a friend close neighbour who is currently learning to fly a helicopter and is lucky enough to own his very own helicopter, having been up a few times in his helicopter earlier this year, the bug bit me, so that was that, the need to learn how to fly is on

So before I get too comfortable walking on sun soaked beaches it's back to school, only this time it's my choice and not a regularitory chor.

thank you all for your questions, comments and general chat over the years, even though I never got to attend any of the car meets/shows that I know some of you attend, you never know where I might appear now I've a little more free time, take care everyone and remember...

Power is nothing without control !!

Czar (Roger)
    Performance Powered By Thought
    Engineered Horsepower

Nice having had dealings with you Czar/ Roger

Your expertise was very thought provoking, and self restraint dealing with some contributors, admirable

Good luck with your flying, and your retirement

sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Best of luck in your future endeavours, and thanks for the technical expertise (even if some people didn't agree from time to time)!
      ///DStyle+ VTi 120 in white/black/red ///
      Join the Facebook Group!
      Join the Discord Server!

Comment

Good luck with the new hobby Czar . Thanks so much for all your input over the years. Your technical knowledge has been very handy to many members. Do you still have a DS3? If so, are you keeping it? Make sure you pop in from time to time. All the best.
        DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X