Is this group still fully active?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this group still fully active?

Joined yesterday and dont seem to see much activity and some really old posts, I just wondered if the club is still active? I also wanted to check the actual shop bit is still live as I ordered a sticker...

Hi bluechilli . Yep the forum is still active and so is the shop. If you contact admin WTF or Dangerousfish they should be able to help with any orders etc.

We have a Discord channel now too, why don't you pop in and say Hi.
    DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

I have no idea what a Discord channel is HaHa :-)

Comment

Have a look on the main page for an example, you can join using the link in my signature or here.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Im in but good god it looks messy and hard to follow......maybe Im getting too old for this HaHa

Comment

Think of it as a selection of themed chat rooms, rather than individual threads. You’ll get used to it. There’s desktop and mobile apps too, makes it easier to use imo.
            - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
            - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Originally posted by bluechilli View Post
              Im in but good god it looks messy and hard to follow......maybe Im getting too old for this HaHa
              Welcome to the Club Bluechilli.

I'm not into the Discord thing either. Or facebook, Instagram or Snapchat- wouldnt know how to work any of them, and dont want too. Ha!

Yes, the forum is still active, but not what it was like 3 or 4 years ago- Hundreds of posts a day, lots of bitching, slating and winding each other up
              It was fab . LOL. Lots of Cameradarie too.

Theres a few of us who get on here every day, so post up what you want and you will get some sort of response :-)
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Maybe I’ll get the wife joined up as it’s her car we are picking up Friday. I just get given jobs firstly find the black bellone wheels and also work out if she can stick chrome baguettes on

Comment

eBay is always a good place to start bluechilli .

Bellones: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323145910823

As for the chrome baguettes, I'm not sure how they are attached, but mine are in a recess in the door, so presume there are attached with clips of some sort. So if your wife's doesn't have the recess I'm not sure how you would attach them other than maybe 3M?
                  DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X