Best tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best tyres

Hey guys I’m currently running Bridgestone potenza on my THP but will be looking for alternatives when it come to change them what do people recommend or find to be good value for money ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potenza were rubbish IMO

Best Ive had so far were the Pirelli Pilot Sports- I had 3's but think they are up to PS4's now. Not cheap tho

NEXENs pretty good too

And for the wet, Uniroyal Rainsports quite cheap and grip well in the wet. Not sure how they wear in the dry
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue
      Potenza were rubbish IMO

Best Ive had so far were the Pirelli Pilot Sports- I had 3's but think they are up to PS4's now. Not cheap tho

NEXENs pretty good too

And for the wet, Uniroyal Rainsports quite cheap and grip well in the wet. Not sure how they wear in the dry

I’m not a fan of the Bridgestone to be honest but especially at the price and don’t really want to pay for PS4s as they are mega money as you’ve said but uniroyal get good publicity so may try them next

Comment

Originally posted by matthewmorgands3 View Post

I’m not a fan of the Bridgestone to be honest but especially at the price and don’t really want to pay for PS4s as they are mega money as you’ve said but uniroyal get good publicity so may try them next

I fancy the Uniroyal too, just wonder what sort of compound and how it reacts in the dry
        Great in the wet I believe
        sigpic
        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I am already looking at tyres, which I will probably need in a few months time. You can get the Uniroyal rain sport for approx £90 fitted.

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post
            I am already looking at tyres, which I will probably need in a few months time. You can get the Uniroyal rain sport for approx £90 fitted.
            Great for the wet- cant advise for the dry= let us know :-)
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

Comment

I've been running on Uniroyal Rain Sports for over a year (longer than that on my previous car). I drive aggressively in the wet and the dry and they've never let me down. They also seem to be wearing well. They're part of the Continental family and a good alternative in the cheaper price bracket.
              "I'm a writer. I give the truth scope."
              https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010501688560

Comment

Working...
              X