DS3 badges?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS3 badges?

The DS3 sport I picked up last Saturday has one main problem at the moment. During the time the car sat on the forecourt all the badges off the car have been nicked, front and back. Anyone know where I can get then at a reasonable price. Thanks.

The previous owner probably debadged it
    ​​​​​​I think people have managed to buy replacement badges on ebay.
    Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
    Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
      The previous owner probably debadged it
      ​​​​​​I think people have managed to buy replacement badges on ebay.
      He could have de-badged it I suppose. If he did he didn't do a good job as there was a load of sticky stuff on the front. The back was clean but not the front. I have seen them on Ebay, the Silver standard ones are expensive, but the piano Black ones are a lot cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by miggs View Post

He could have de-badged it I suppose. If he did he didn't do a good job as there was a load of sticky stuff on the front. The back was clean but not the front. I have seen them on Ebay, the Silver standard ones are expensive, but the piano Black ones are a lot cheaper.
        Silver / Gold ones will be OEM. Black ones are aftermarket.
        - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
        - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Depends on what look you wanna achieve really. Debadged, carbon badges or the silver look. Customize to your how you want it to look.
          DS3 DSport eHDi 145 - Stage 1 with K&N - Shark Grey & Infinite Blue​​​​​​

Comment

Still thinking of what I want really. I need to see a car with the Black/Carbon to see what they are like. I tend to like standard cars, but you never know.

Comment

Working...
            X