Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meets 2019

Thought might be handy to have a thread for 2019 meets

My area is South East- anywhere from Sussex. Hampshire, and Kent would be a local Sunday meet for me

Always fancied visiting the ACE Car café in London- think they do themed nights. Happy to meet members there

I can always sort out a half days worth of places to see and visit in and around Brighton if anyone fancies that- Devils Dyke National Trust is stunning for a start meet

I will also be attending a few major shows through the year, mainly in my Clio RS, as its a track car- but if a few DS3s wanna meet up at a major show- I could try bring DS3 along

Any thoughts anyone?

Will also be going to Jamie at SPTuning for a remap at some stage in the Spring/ early summer- so if anyone wants to come along and do the same, or just come for a Dyno run, thatd be fun

sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Morning, I am always up for meeting up with fellow members, although you are a little bit far away to meet up on a regular basis. I will be looking to go to a few shows this year, so if any northwest members want to sort something out, lets do something.

Comment

I'm based in Bristol, never been to a meet of any kind before but i'd definitely roll up if there was one nearby.

I've seen EVO magazine do track day evenings throughout the year at Bedford Autodrome, Brands Hatch, and Goodwood. I might do the Goodwood one as its right before my birthday and my family live nearby so i'll likely be down that way around then anyway.

Also keen on attending one of the shows held at Castle Combe as they're local to me, not sure which one though!

Comment

Working...
      X