Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of entertainment do you prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of entertainment do you prefer?

Hello everyone, how do you prefer to relax and have fun. I'm already tired of everything, I want to try something new.

Watching netflix or playing ps4 with my kids is enough. Not much you can do right now but to enjoy being with your family during this times.

Comment

Hello, there are many types of entertainment, but unfortunately not everything can be available to us. If you are not a married person, then I can recommend you a great way to have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemin View Post
        Hello, there are many types of entertainment, but unfortunately not everything can be available to us. If you are not a married person, then I can recommend you a great way to have fun.
        What is that? Can you share it to me too

Comment

yeah... and me
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

Comment

I love sports in all its manifestations, I recently tried skysurfing, I can't say whether I liked it the first time, everything is new, I know for sure that I will go to training.

Comment

Not again! - admin please do something about this spam!

Comment

I make money on games.With the development of the blockchain industry, members of the crypto community have gained access to a host of technology-based games. Unfortunately, not all of them correspond to the promises of the developers. But I found good games at play2earn. There is such a large selection. I think you will definitely find what you like

Comment

As for me, the best way to relax is just to go to bed and watch Netflix. I know that it's better to take a hot bath or something like that, but I prefer taking CBD oil from BlessedCBD and having a calm evening in bed. Even though some people don't approve of it, I don't really care about that because that's my choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eweran View Post
                    Hello everyone, how do you prefer to relax and have fun. I'm already tired of everything, I want to try something new.
                    Hi Eweran. Perhaps my appeal will be able to interest you, because it probably comes from the field of psychology when a person wants to get a little more emancipation in the physical plane. If you have heard anything about bdsm, then I would advise you to definitely try the services from London Mistress. Click on the link right now and you will understand that it can bring novelty to your life. It's just that this kind of sexual recreation also has a lot of advantages when you realize that not everything is as bad in this world as it was with you for a couple of hours in bondage to the goddess Nicole.

Comment

How sad that this DS3 forum has been hijacked by these abosolute tonsils talking complete rubbish - why - I can't imagine what there miniscule brains see that they should disrupt a valid forum. It's a pity that without WTF and her admin person taking any notice of what is happening we are powerless to delete their accounts and stop their stupid useless posts. Has anyone any idea how to take control of the forum to make it a useful space for people who have some interest in a DS3 not someone posting irrelevant and useless crap

Comment

Originally posted by IanHurley View Post
                        How sad that this DS3 forum has been hijacked by these abosolute tonsils talking complete rubbish - why - I can't imagine what there miniscule brains see that they should disrupt a valid forum. It's a pity that without WTF and her admin person taking any notice of what is happening we are powerless to delete their accounts and stop their stupid useless posts. Has anyone any idea how to take control of the forum to make it a useful space for people who have some interest in a DS3 not someone posting irrelevant and useless crap
                        Completely agree with you Ian
                        But i think the Forum is a bit of a lost cause, with no one taking interest
                        Very occasionally Admins come on, but nothing seems to change.

Shame- Ive been on the forum some time, now its just populated by automated robots contributions

I keep reporting the post- but nothing happens
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

I prefer to watch my favorite movies and series in my free time

Comment

watching films gives me the opportunity to relax and not think about my problems. I'm sure it's better to download movies to your computer than to watch movies online. I don't spend money on this. I use The Pirate Bay to download movies quickly and for free. I am sure that this will give great opportunities to every Internet user

Comment

Working...
                            X