Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Academic Assignment help

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Academic Assignment help

    Handling job and studies at the same is not child’s play. It requires a lot of energy and motivation. However, some students fail to manage both of them at once, which is perfectly fine. It happens and we are here with a solution. UK Essay Writersis providing the best assignment help services. You can order us to UK Essay help, and we will share your academic burden. We have hired experts for your assistance.

  • #2
    Oh no not again!
    said the flowerpot as it hurtled towards the ground



    I think that has more relevance to this forum than the comment by William Mark

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by william mark View Post
      Handling job and studies at the same is not child’s play. It requires a lot of energy and motivation. However, some students fail to manage both of them at once, which is perfectly fine. It happens and we are here with a solution. UK Essay Writersis providing the best assignment help services. You can order us to UK Essay help, and we will share your academic burden. We have hired experts for your assistance.
      get lost
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

      Comment


      • #4
        ''Chris_Blue - there has to be something we can do to sort these stupid scammers out. Do you know who the site owner is? Who the admins are? Perhaps we can send them some requests????? to help since I haven't seen any response to my requests fo ADMIN to help. By all means send me a pm if you wish. Must say I am really disappointed with the pond life that is spoiling a forum with stupid posts

        Comment


        • #5
          https://forum.ds3club.co.uk/member/364-wtf

          Club owner- try the facebook site- i dont do facebook
          sigpic
          Jog on Noddy

          Comment


          • #6
            https://forum.ds3club.co.uk/member/117-dangerousfish

            This guy is admin- was the partner of the owner a while back, but not sure now

            Neither come on here more than once in a blue moon
            sigpic
            Jog on Noddy

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
              https://forum.ds3club.co.uk/member/364-wtf

              Club owner- try the facebook site- i dont do facebook
              They may be open to a new owner?
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

              Comment


              • #8
                Thanks for the links Chris_Blue. Have tried messaging both (probably not going to get a response). I've had a look on FB but hadn't realised there were so many people with the same name so no success there. If I do find anything I'll post appropriately

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IanHurley View Post
                  Thanks for the links Chris_Blue. Have tried messaging both (probably not going to get a response). I've had a look on FB but hadn't realised there were so many people with the same name so no success there. If I do find anything I'll post appropriately
                  (6) DS3Club.co.uk (Group) | Groups | Facebook
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did find and subscribe to that group but still awaiting approval, thanks for the confirmation

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X