Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning

What do you use when you clean?

Hello, we recently bought a house steam cleaning. I did not even expect that it is such a useful thing. Took it instead of a mop, we have a light tile floor in our house. This equipment is perfect for this purpose. Even the seams on the tiles are like new! You can clean the whole house with it! I cleaned the glass fireplace door in 2 minutes and it was so sooty from the wood. It cleans the dirt with just window steaming, no chemicals, powders, cleaners or detergents needed. Now I wash tile, parquet, laminate, kitchen furniture, baseboards, radiators and greasy hood with it. It's also great for blowing dust off flowers. I am very happy with it!

Comment

thanls

Comment

Last night I clean my recliner. You can also keep your leather recliner clean by dusting regularly using a soft cloth for recliner cleaning. You can also vacuum it using a soft brush attachment for recliner cleaning. For the purpose of removing stains and maintaining the softness and suppleness of your chair, specially prepared leather cleaners and conditioners can be employed. All spills should be cleaned up right away.

Comment

Originally posted by christiangassand View Post
          Last night I clean my recliner. You can also keep your leather recliner clean by dusting regularly using a soft cloth for recliner cleaning. You can also vacuum it using a soft brush attachment for recliner cleaning. For the purpose of removing stains and maintaining the softness and suppleness of your chair, specially prepared leather cleaners and conditioners can be employed. All spills should be cleaned up right away.
          Chances are, in the event that you investigate your area, the back sois and sub-sois, you will see a Laundry Delivery Service shop. This is normally a shophouse which could possibly have any signage, where garments are drying out front, and a woman is inside pressing. Drop off in the first part of the day, get the following day, all well collapsed and pressed, and 50 baht a kg is a piece on the high side.

In any case, on the off chance that you need house to house administration, you could get to realize a cruiser taxi fellow at the closest "win" and request that he take your stuff to that put on Soi 13 and get it the following day for you. That is something moto folks are regularly utilized for. Perhaps costs 50-100 baht relying upon the distance. Saves a sweat-soaked stroll up a long soi.

Comment

I prefer using eco friendly laundry detergent when I clean. It not only helps to keep our clothes fresh and clean but also minimizes the negative impact on the environment. Choosing eco-friendly options aligns with my commitment to sustainability and reduces the use of harsh chemicals that can be harmful to both our health and the planet.

Comment

I prefer using eco friendly laundry detergent when I clean. It not only helps to keep our clothes fresh and clean but also minimizes the negative impact on the environment. Choosing eco-friendly options aligns with my commitment to sustainability and reduces the use of harsh chemicals that can be harmful to both our health and the planet.

Comment

Working...
              X