Vehicle rental prices are insane...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle rental prices are insane...

Just venting...I live in Mexico and I am going back to Calgary at the end of June and was looking at renting a vehicle for about 10 days. The prices I get online at all travel sites and with the rental companies directly are through the roof: the lowest for a minivan is $11,087 plus insurance, and $5,073 plus insurance for a compact car like a Mazda 2...

I am reading this correctly, these prices are not in MX pesos! I am well aware that the cost of everything went up and vehicles are scarce, but this is absurd.

End of rant...Thanks for listening

Hi. In fact, I completely agree with you. I also tried to rent a car recently, but the insane prices stopped me. Thankfully, over time, I was lucky enough to stumble upon the Under 25 Car Rental Fort Lauderdale Airport website. What really surprised me was that this car rental company has much lower prices than the competition and yet the quality of service is much better. I think you should go to them.

Comment

The costs are ridiculous, exactly! I always rent a car when I travel to Dubai and USA. When I compared the costs of hiring cars in the two nations, I found out that the luxury car rental company in Dubai had lower rates than those in the USA. Dubai provides spotless vehicles at the greatest price. You can easily extend the rental duration, and the car is delivered on time. I have a great time traveling to Dubai and renting their car.

Comment

Vielen Dank für all Ihre Ratschläge zu diesem Thema.

luftfolie

Comment

Working...
        X