Delivery times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery times

I am considering an EV6 order to replace my ID3 Tour 77kW which I have wasted 6 months on. I ordered it in August and it is stuck in VW "Never Never" land. After six months of waiting all I have is an unconfirmed build week commencing June 24th and, that may slip madhur courier tracking status online. This would mean delivery about Oct/Nov...maybe or maybe not. Talking to a Kia dealer yesterday they are now quoting 30 weeks for an EV6 which would mean the end of September. My question is - is 30 weeks realistic or are there promises being made here that can't be met? I was promised 21 weeks when I ordered the ID3 so forgive me for not trusting dealers.

Hey there, it's frustrating to be stuck in the limbo of uncertain delivery times, especially after a long wait. It's not uncommon for estimates to shift in the automotive world, given various production and supply chain challenges. Regarding the timeline, it might be worthwhile to check with multiple dealers or directly with the manufacturer to get a clearer picture. Have you considered exploring other avenues or options like checking with posstore? They might offer different insights or potentially a more reliable timeline. Hang in there; hopefully, a clearer path forward will emerge soon!

Comment

Working...
    X