Epoxy Flooring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epoxy Flooring

Just bought a 3-room flat. Need to give the house a very different look with metallic epoxy flooring san antonio. I'm thinking of applying epoxy paint to the existing flooring which is tiles. I guess in order to have a seamless flooring i.e. without any joint lines, I guess I'll have to cement screed the flooring before applying the epoxy paint. I like my flooring to be glossy white. Not sure if maintenance will be an issue. Anyone out there who have used epoxy paint for flooring please share with me your feedback. Thanks.

I've laid it best to mix self levelling screed everywhere make sure you have a route so don't end up blocking yourself in screed will give you an ideal surface then week later go for the finish it's blemmishless and really clean but be careful it's lethal if it's wet .. and shoes off at the door to avoid damaging the surface stones in shoes ect

Comment

Congratulations on your new 3-room flat! Transforming your flooring with metallic epoxy sounds like an exciting project. Cement screeding before applying the epoxy paint indeed sounds like a solid plan for achieving a seamless finish. Opting for a glossy white look sounds sleek and modern, though maintenance might require some attention. I haven't used epoxy paint personally, but it sounds like a great choice for durability and aesthetics. If you're ever considering alternative flooring options, you might want to check out fjtrading's website for spc flooring—it could offer another fantastic option to explore. Good luck with your flooring project!

Comment

Working...
      X