My wife is into meditation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife is into meditation

My wife and I recently welcomed our first child into the world, and let me tell you, it's been a whirlwind of sleepless nights and diaper changes. Between the baby, work, and trying to maintain some semblance of a personal life, I feel like I'm on the verge of burnout. I need something to help me regain some peace and calm in my life. A friend suggested meditation as a way to de-stress and find balance. Any advice for a complete newbie would be really appreciated!

I can totally relate to what you're going through. As a busy executive, I too found myself overwhelmed with work and personal commitments. I turned to meditation a couple of years ago and it has made a significant difference. Starting off, it's important to remember that meditation isn't about eliminating thoughts, but rather learning how to become comfortable with them. Take a few minutes each day, even if it's just 5 or 10, to simply sit in silence and observe your thoughts. Over time, this practice can help you develop a sense of calm and clarity.
    Here's a useful guide https://julstory.com/easiest-way-to-...hensive-guide/ that I found helpful when I was starting out. It offers a step-by-step approach to meditation that's ideal for beginners. Good luck with your meditation journey, and remember to be patient with yourself. It's not about getting it right, but about exploring your mind and your relationship with it.

Comment

Working...
    X