DS Range Discovery Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bensds3 View Post
    can anyone think of anything like the DS5 on the road today? its a gorgeous car. Be my next car, that or an RCZ,
    They Aren't ANYTHING Alike ? :confused:

That's Like Saying My Next Car Will Either Be A Porsche Or A LandRover...

Comment

So did anyone go to this? It was crap. I dunno what I was expecting really, free swag and a free car wash (which I didn't get) i suppose, but was really disappointed in it.

Wanted to take a DS5 out for a test drive, but it was actually quite embaressing since let face it, i've already got a DS3 and it ain't an old car.

I swear The salesman rolled his eyes when a test drive was even suggested, but i decided i will try one when I drop mine in for its service.

The whole thing would have preobably been better if it had been held on a week night and it was only open to owners. We've all bought into the brand, so like the Colmans bull says, "show the range!"

Comment

I went down to my local dealers and it was a bit embarassing coz apart from me taking photos there was only one person there. She was considering a ds3 and asking questions about the stereo that the salesman was having troble answering. Then he had to come from the boss twice to confirm her car reg. Her kids were a nightmare and I considered shoving them in any boot lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZACK View Post
          They Aren't ANYTHING Alike ? :confused:

That's Like Saying My Next Car Will Either Be A Porsche Or A LandRover...
          We'l thats why i said depends where life takes me. An RCZ is a two seater great if i dont need it to carry my junk around, the DS5 is a much larger car. Tbh i just need a van...

Comment

Working...
          X