Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAG IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo Question

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I have a question regarding the PAG IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo, and I was hoping someone here could shed some light on it. I recently acquired a property through a PAG IBIG Housing Loan, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I find myself in a situation where I might need to pass on the loan to another interested individual.

I'm not quite sure about the process and the implications of this Pasalo arrangement info. Has anyone here gone through a similar situation or knows someone who has? What are the steps involved in transferring the loan to a new borrower? Are there any fees or penalties associated with the Pasalo process?

Furthermore, I'd like to know about any potential challenges or issues that might arise during the transfer. Is it a complicated procedure, or can it be relatively straightforward? I understand that there might be specific eligibility criteria for the new borrower, and I would appreciate it if someone could clarify those as well.

Any insights, personal experiences, or advice you can share would be highly appreciated. I believe this discussion could be beneficial not only to me but also to others who might be considering a PAG IBIG Housing Loan Pasalo in the future. Let's use this thread to support and guide each other through this process.

Thank you all in advance for your time and assistance!
Working...
X