Forex Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex Trading

Anyone else on here trading currency pairs on Forex?
    I'm new to it but making some money.

Jimbob

Never heard of Forex so my answer is no sorry
    Last edited by Quazzo; 05-09-2012, 17:50.
    2012 Dstyle+ 1.6 eHDI 90 Airdreamsigpic
    Belle Ile Blue With Black Roof

Comment

Forex=foreign exchange Quazzo
      http://db.tt/tJZ0ZQG1
      Black on Black DSports+ THP 155 16v Custom Remap to 193BHP; 230lb/ft

Comment

Forex trading is a wonderful forum. DS3 owners club has been sharing many useful blogs through this forum. Here you can easily get bitcoin profit from us. Bitcoin has been developing its worth day by day and people are getting things ranked.

Comment

Forex trading is a wonderful forum. DS3 owners club has been sharing many useful blogs through this forum. Here you can easily get bitcoin profit from us. Bitcoin has been developing its worth day by day and people are getting things ranked.

Comment

Not really famliar in forex trading but I heard some people gets successful to it. Really risky but worth trying in small amount I guess. How you doing on it right now?

Comment

Looks to me like this post (or at least a few of the replies) are spam trying to get traffic to other websites. I use Moneybox for simple stocks and investments though! Easy to use without having to do a lot of reading and decision making. Good first steps for anyone who doesn't want to get bogged down in long Youtube tutorials and text books etc.

Comment

Working...
              X