• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sim22 View Post
    Me = Sys Admin
    Yay! ^_^
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
      LOL, quality. Go on then son, what 'big' games have you worked on then?
      Going to disappoint the audience now as there's no first person shooter in the list... Banjo-Tooie (N64), Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Xbox 1), Viva Pinata (Xbox 360) and it's sequel. The studio's newest release will be Kinect Sports for Xbox 360, out at the start of November.

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
        Going to disappoint the audience now as there's no first person shooter in the list... Banjo-Tooie (N64), Grabbed by the Ghoulies (Xbox 1), Viva Pinata (Xbox 360) and it's sequel. The studio's newest release will be Kinect Sports for Xbox 360, out at the start of November.
        Booo hisss, hang your head in shame! Nah fella, impressive enough, nowt wrong with that. As a programmer myself, I understand the development cycle of a project and although I haven't wrote a game since my Spectrum 128k days, I could fully appreciate the amount of time and effort that would go into a game in todays market.

X-Box360 development eh! When you gonna move over to doing stuff for a decent console (PS3 ) - only yoking of course.

Comment

Originally posted by irishRob View Post
          When you gonna move over to doing stuff for a decent console (PS3 ) - only yoking of course.
          Feel free to let me know when Sony make one :-)

Comment

Me = Electrical Engineer (automotive)

Comment

Originally posted by wbryan View Post
              Feel free to let me know when Sony make one :-)
              Ba-dap boom! He's here all week.

Comment

Me = Quantity Surveyor / Plant + Tool Manager / Part Time Uni Student...

=D

Comment

me = lecturer

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    me = lecturer
                    Subject?

Comment

Employment and discrimination law.

(stands back and waits for barrage of "you'll never guess what happened to me at work today?" type questions)

Comment

Im A Master In Contract Law ?... :L

Comment

me = Sys Admin too...Business card says senior sys Admin, but I that means that I'm old!

Look after back office servers for a large online travel agency.

Comment

Advanced Driving Instructor two weeks old 2000 miles and loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle View Post
                              Unfortunately have to dispell some of the 'secretary' myths as currently working from home in fluffy slippers and baggy jumper - although the high heels and pencil skirt are in the wardrobe for use as and when required!!!
                              Damn it but hey bet your still pulling it off aye . Baggy jumpers on woman is great.

Comment

There seems to be a fair amount of members in the I.T.industry ...... well Me too = Senior Technical Engineer (ICT) Welsh ambulance service

Comment

Working...
                                X