Ds4...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ds4...

...meh, just got this through on the old electronic mail, still not overly impressed. Although looks like they're keeping the led effect on the front, but it's more an Audi look to the way they've incorporated it into the front.

its got one HUGE windscreen!! wipers must be 3 foot long! it doesn't look that unique or special - inside looks nice although a little too much of a luxury look...
    Life's too short to grow up! ;0)

Comment

If I were in the market for that size of luxury-feel model, it would take a lot to get me out of a new Guilietta, but this might come close.

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
        If I were in the market for that size of luxury-feel model, it would take a lot to get me out of a new Guilietta, but this might come close.
        Hmmm, yes, the Guilietta is a tasty looking car. The only thing I can't stand about them Alfa's is their front grill forcing you to have the number plate on the side of the front bumper, which to me, just looks a bit poo.

Comment

Thank you for the offer Mr Dealer but will keep my Ds3.

Comment

It looks like many cars in the market place not like the DS3 which stamps its mark

Comment

I never noticed the size of the windscreen till now... I dont like it reminds me of leons/audis not very distinct, I dont think it would justify the 16k or whatever starting price.

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post
                It looks like many cars in the market place not like the DS3 which stamps its mark
                Agreed. And via the medium of PrtScrn, I've uploaded a pic of it for those who can't be arse'd with the link. Got the front of it anyway, doesn't look as distinctive as the DS3 in my opinion, which is a shame really.
                Attached Files

Comment

It looks brilliant on the inside, looks very techy / boyz toyz

Comment

It Has The Same Shape LED's As The New Shape Astra... Yawn...

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                      It Has The Same Shape LED's As The New Shape Astra... Yawn...
                      The LEDs look all wrong to me - it almost seems like they're pointing forward, rather than flowing into the contours of the front end. They look like an afterthought - unlike the DS3, where the front end was clearly designed around them (the C3 in comparison looks really naked).

Comment

Its the premium range replacement to the new C4, and to be honest within the market, targetting the new astra etc etc, it will do pretty dam well in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by floydy View Post
                          Agreed!!

Comment

Originally posted by HerbyDS3 View Post
                            Its the premium range replacement to the new C4, and to be honest within the market, targetting the new astra etc etc, it will do pretty dam well in my opinion.
                            i must say I would have one if I had kids! Has anyone seen the ds5 yet ??

Comment

Found these images of the c-sport/lounge concept, which is reckoned to be the basis of the DS5:

Looks wild in yellow!!

Comment

Working...
                              X