Snow 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow 2013

Looks like we are going to get a fair blanket on friday - if any member on here in brighton gets stuck at all and needs a tow out or a lift if desparate gimme a shout and i can come along in the disco and sort you out no problem - 07411 419024 - Nick

above all stay safe
    Nick - ds3 dsport plus e-HDI 110

my other truck is a discovery 2 es - prepped to go anywhere

Originally posted by oldskool View Post
    Looks like we are going to get a fair blanket on friday - if any member on here in brighton gets stuck at all and needs a tow out or a lift if desparate gimme a shout and i can come along in the disco and sort you out no problem - 07411 419024 - Nick

above all stay safe
    nick
    may i say well done that man,now this is what a car club is all about very well done buddy
    regards ron
    have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Now that's an offer Oldskool. That's great! :-)
      CBLUE
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

I must say oldskool, These discoverys are brilliant in the snow, never been stuck in ours.

And yes do all drive sensibly unless you find a big open car park with nobody around
        Last edited by Tommy95; 16-01-2013, 22:32.

Belle Ile Blue
        /Onyx Black - VTI 120 - DStyle

Check Out My Custom Subwoofer Boot Build

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...-s-Simple-Mods

Comment

Ds3R & C4GP yesterday

Weekend forecast is for 25cm

Jon

Attached Files
          Last edited by JonM; 16-01-2013, 23:30.
          Citroen DS3 Racing [2011] - Black & Orange & Carbon Fibre
          Citroen 2CV6 Special [1987] Snail (°\=/°)
          Citroen C4 Grand Picasso [2008] - 1.6 HDI EGS Exclusive family bus

Comment

Very kind, thank you
            My DS3R3... nearly....
            New? Click HERE for some useful threads.

Comment

he he - well i have to admit i have got mine stuck a few times but that was out with friends who were ready to recover me - pay and play , salisbury plaine etc

all in the interests of finding out the limitations of the truck of course - they dont get stuck easy thats for sure - ive added cdl to mine along with mantec steering guard , jackable tree sliders , jackable steel nudge bar with 2 recovery points , new set of at2 ( the best tyre for snow and ice) etc etc

it earns its keep in the snow as well as regular offroad trips thru the year - great fun but juicy as an everyday vehicle

Comment

I wonder who will be posting the first pictures of a dented DS courtesy of a bit of snow and some poor driving

Comment

just thought id post this its a white out here
                  Attached Files

Comment

Not good here- 6 bleeding inches- not good!
                    CBLUE
                    sigpic
                    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Snow here but think we have got off lightly compared with the rest of the country............................... so far.

Take care everybody!
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                        just thought id post this its a white out here [ATTACH=CONFIG]5186[/ATTACH]
                        just been outside and put a ruler down into the snow and we have about 5.3/4 inches

Comment

Been out playing in the landrover all day , great fun with a 4x4 but would be better without all the 2wd vehicles doing their best to create roadblocks ,, definitely fairly treacherous conditions ,, saw a woman in a spanking new merc sl scupper a lovely set of amg rims amongst other shennanigans

Comment

Originally posted by oldskool View Post
                            Been out playing in the landrover all day , great fun with a 4x4 but would be better without all the 2wd vehicles doing their best to create roadblocks ,, definitely fairly treacherous conditions ,, saw a woman in a spanking new merc sl scupper a lovely set of amg rims amongst other shennanigans
                            Loads of them up here especially on the school run women who only take the car with one child in the back when free bus transport is available for all kids under 16, but don't get me on that thread:mad:
                            Last edited by AJ07; 18-01-2013, 20:36.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                              just been outside and put a ruler down into the snow and we have about 5.3/4 inches
                              5.3/4 inches??? Just come off Skype having spoken with my cousins. In St. John's Newfoundland and they have 6ft of snow and more to come. They thought it was a huge joke when I told them how much we had had.

Still amazes me how we are unable to cope, trains services reduced, flights cancelled etc etc. Even mentioned the wrong type of snow on TV tonight. The Beeb even devoted a whole half hour to what has been happening all over the country. Big Deal!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X