Go Kart meet ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Kart meet ?

Hi everyone - well as the ds3 is just such a great drivers car chances are we all love a bit of fun

How about a meet at a decent go kart track one day and we can get to see the ds3s and meet each other as well as spend a day racing round the track in go karts ?

ive done the track at lakeside a few times LINK HERE - great fun and they do an endurance race or races etc - think the endurance ones are 2 hours long - i did it with one mate as a team and we pit stopped every half hour and had an hour each in total in half hour chunks - SEE CIRCUIT HERE

lakeside is a great track with full set up and marshalls and electronic timers and displays etc - like a mini formula one , im sure there are other great tracks out there so open to suggestions

might be a good meet to get set up for when the weather is a bit nicer

any interest ?
    Last edited by oldskool; 03-02-2013, 19:17.
    Nick - ds3 dsport plus e-HDI 110

my other truck is a discovery 2 es - prepped to go anywhere

Thatll be a no then

Comment

:cool: I can't speak for the others but go karts are a waste of time for me, being 6ft 5 I barely fit in them. I did a great race day through work at http://www.palmersport.com/ I think it was expensive but its the best corporate day I've ever been on. The car selection is good too, although I didn't do the go karts here either. The Atom made up for it though.....
      sigpic

Comment

Now that does look fun - any idea how much it was ?

ps im 6 foot 3 and get in the lakeside carts no prob

Comment

Working...
        X