No announcement yet.

Grumpy old man thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I read about that in the Metro, something about mental queues and the shop applying to the council to stay open until 5am each day due to demand..... What ever happened to healthy eating and deep fried mars bars ?
    sigpic

Comment

hence why i hate people on the dole as they seem to be the ones that grump that theyve no money, yet afford to go for a day trip to krispy kreme in edinburgh and have the time to wait in a rediculosely long queue, with no care in the world. arrghh. Wouldnt pay that price even though im only 30 mins away.

Comment

Dog owners who don't clear up after their dogs :mad:
        sigpic

Comment

Screaming toddlers in public.
          People, esp in Mercedes, who seem to think they dont have to stay within the lines of the road, but its only for other people.
          Bikeriders who think that in larger groups than 3, they are suddenly in the Tour de France, taking up an entire lane.

Comment

auto drivers who crowd cyclists forcing then off the road that they have every legal right to be on!
            Originally posted by cyclone
            It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
            Originally posted by Broda
            I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

I have no beef with regular bikeriders, being one myself, but the people riding 4 side by side, i do have problems with. Illegal to do so anyways. Danish law states 2 side by side as a max, and only causing
              Problems for cars when passing them.
              Last edited by Morten; 07-03-2013, 00:35.

Comment

The government making stupid fucking decisions on the layout of new roads.

The road which takes me in to work was a 50 with a small 30 area with some lights and then back up to 40. They've since changed this, dropped 2 lanes down to 1 and changed it to a 40 into a 30 and then into the centre of town. Dicks.
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

bikes / cylces should have reg numbers too as i drive in london a lot & these so called bikers sqeeze though a gap go though red lights take's your mirror off and keep going they should have insurance as well
                  have sold the racing but ive still got the ultra prestige

Comment

Originally posted by the guardian View Post
                    bikes / cylces should have reg numbers too as i drive in london a lot & these so called bikers sqeeze though a gap go though red lights take's your mirror off and keep going they should have insurance as well
                    Wouldn't it just be easier to chase said cyclist down and plow them into a lamppost?
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I hate old people who go to the Post Office or Bank at lunch time!
                      You've got all day for gods sake!!!!!!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                        I hate old people who go to the Post Office or Bank at lunch time!
                        You've got all day for gods sake!!!!!!

JB
                        Apologies Bobsy
                        CBLUE
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                          Apologies Bobsy
                          CBLUE
                          I didn't mean you Chris - not people THAT old! You can be forgiven.

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                            Wouldn't it just be easier to chase said cyclist down and plow them into a lamppost?
                            Quote of the day - right there
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
                              Quote of the day - right there
                              Just carry a super soaker and give them a drive-by.....
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Yeah that could work, easier (although not as fun) than chucking a pint of milk over them on a hot day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X