• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha- ha- ha. (Chuckles)
    Fair enuff
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Best you can do is start to debadge it then if you find it has locating pins stick it back down but mine didnt have them and my badge is gone mine is a 12 plate so older then yours

Comment

Question...... on WTF on he rear lights the inserts (chrome?) are they fitted internally or externally to the light set? Easy to fit?
        Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
        CEO smartphonegurus.com
        Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
        Cars:
        Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Originally posted by dbrewood View Post
          Question...... on WTF on he rear lights the inserts (chrome?) are they fitted internally or externally to the light set? Easy to fit?
          Externally, they just stick on. Easy.
          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Hmmm is this yet another part I'll ned to consider......bums... only available in silver?
            Daron Brewood

DS3 Sport Plus - 'Yellow Hawk'
            CEO smartphonegurus.com
            Phone: HTC One, Nokia Lumia 920 / 925
            Cars:
            Mark II Cortina > Hillman Avenger > Datsun 120Y > Morris Ital > BL Maestro > Hyundai coupé > Rover 25 > MG ZR > Peugeot 307CC > 207 > 207CC > Citroen DS3 Sport+

Comment

Originally posted by gblue View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]7157[/ATTACH]
              Looks like the front is scratched up a bit but could be just sticky residue though, I did the rear letters real easy and looks far nicer (62 model), but I'm dubious about removing the logo after hearing about the holes. A hi-def photo proving that its safe would probably be enough to get me doing it.
              I thought they were mashed bugs :confused:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                Ha- ha- ha. (Chuckles)
                Fair enuff
                Bit the bullet and did the rear badge after return from fishing, its so flippin hot I only needed a bit of 4lb line and a patient application elbow grease to remove the residue left over.

not a prob, as you see no holes and no scratches.
                Attached Files

Comment

You putting anything on, or leaving as a naked backside?
                  (From one blue to another LOL)
                  sigpic
                  Jog on Noddy

Comment

I say rebadge it with a black transformers badge bumble bee style hehe

Comment

Looks as nice as kylie in hotpants naked (ok maybe not that nice) but.... have been looking for something, was thinking maybe retro-ish if it looks right on a modern motor, along the lines of

I know these look a little naff but only just started looking, I'm also thinking about getting the full 'Plane Spirit' style graphics kit but :rolleyes: haven't seen it first hand and don't want it to look tacky if that's possible.

Blue forever :Joni:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Let us know your thoughts - be interesting to see what you come up with to replace the 2 you removed
                        Thought about plastidip/ making black the DS3 logo left that I have
                        I seem to be going off chrome and red, and moving to black and red, with just a hint of chrome (Sounds like wine tasting speak lol)
                        sigpic
                        Jog on Noddy

Comment

Working...
                        X