Newbie being a noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie being a noob

So, ive tried quite a few times to upload images from Links using photo bucket (used to use this on astras owners club) and all links are said to be invalid with this forum. It even refuses to let me change my profile picture. ive tried to upload them from my computer, but files are to large.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

cheers
    kieran

Welcome and sure someone will be along with help in a moment

You have the same model as me
    Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Cheers mate, i know some people can get quite irate if things are posted in the wrong place haha.

Do i? ive only had mine since mid november and loving the fuel efficency haha. i had a mk5 astra design and it was eating fuel like no tomorrow.
      I love the car when the mrs doesnt nick it from me haha.

Comment

Welcome dude.

Do you have a link to one of the images you're trying to upload? If you could paste the URL of it I'll work out what's wrong
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
          Welcome dude.

Do you have a link to one of the images you're trying to upload? If you could paste the URL of it I'll work out what's wrong
          nice one fella much appreciated, i didnt know if it was because i am not a full member, i have checked all my settings and so on.
          i use photobucket so there are quite a few different ones, ill post you the image URL as thats why the old forum i used to be on used.

Comment

hahaha well look at that it came straight up. dont i feel like an idiot

Comment

seems to work on posts but not within my personal albums if that helps

Comment

You need to ensure your profile picture is within the spec required:

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Any chance you can link to the image you're trying to use?

Where abouts in Manchester are you from?
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                  You need to ensure your profile picture is within the spec required:

The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 64.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Any chance you can link to the image you're trying to use?

Where abouts in Manchester are you from?
                  Ah ok i understand. i think ill just save them from facebook or instagram as putting them from my phone to the computer the files are within 3-4mb.
                  Thanks pal for the info anyway.
                  I'm from Wythenshawe (unfortunatley) but live near altrincham now.
                  I notice you ride an sv650s?? i ride bikes aswell i just sold my speed triple 1050 matte black, my step mum is manager of DUCATI manchester

Comment

Originally posted by kieran81 View Post
                    Ah ok i understand. i think ill just save them from facebook or instagram as putting them from my phone to the computer the files are within 3-4mb.
                    Thanks pal for the info anyway.
                    I'm from Wythenshawe (unfortunatley) but live near altrincham now.
                    I notice you ride an sv650s?? i ride bikes aswell i just sold my speed triple 1050 matte black, my step mum is manager of DUCATI manchester
                    Nice! Don't suppose she's in the habit of loaning out bikes for pro-longed test rides is she? :P
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Sometimes when you are linking images to this forum using the URL you need to un-click "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" box in on the 'Image' window in order for it to work.
                      ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                      X