I have 'Man Flu'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 'Man Flu'

All of the lads on here will understand the torment I am going through, I have the dreaded Man Flu (bit of a cold in Girl language) I am stuck in bed with two Whippets and my lap top. Sue is running up and down the stairs with various tablets, drinks etc. I did have a little bell that I kept ringing to attract her attention but that seems to have vanished......................

I just hope that my computer does not catch it because I know they can get Viruses :confused:
    This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

I wonder what happened to that bell?
    You're just going to have to thump on the floor with something heavy (preferably not the lap top).
    Does she realise what a serious illness Man Flu is?
    If you don't make it can I have your DS3?

JB

Comment

Thank you Jimbo and you are sooooo right, girls just do not understand! Man Flu is more painful than Child Birth or sitting through a Chick Flick. It is nearly has bad has being dragged around shoe shops!

Yes you may have my car.
      This royal throne of kings, this scepter'd isle, this blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England.

Comment

Nice, one step nearer the Bentley eh Dad ?
        sigpic

Comment

I am feeling for you John, my mrs is the same and has no clue how bad man flu can get, if you are like me you will let her know every 10 mins or so....
          DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
          Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
            Nice, one step nearer the Bentley eh Dad ?
            It was going to be a "company car" for Carruthers

JB

Comment

A can of Lo-Cal Monster followed by 5 sets of heavy squats then 5 sets of straight leg deadlifts and then another can of MTFU. You wont be thinking about man flu after that, all the weakness will have left your body.

Comment

*facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                X