Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CooperKiller View Post
    When you setting this up Sag?
    It will probably be at the back end of this week. As Den has said, it brings DS3Club in line with C2Club.
    I've personally been funding DS3Club since Oct 2009, so we have had to take this step to make it self-sufficient.

As i've said in the past, we are almost totally non-profit.
    Everything we get goes back into maintenance, hosting, renewals and improvements for the websites.

Comment

Already mentioned in the past Sag, I can help with any form of hosting should you need it. Don't hesitate to give me a shout.
      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by Sag View Post
        It will probably be at the back end of this week. As Den has said, it brings DS3Club in line with C2Club.
        I've personally been funding DS3Club since Oct 2009, so we have had to take this step to make it self-sufficient.

As i've said in the past, we are almost totally non-profit.
        Everything we get goes back into maintenance, hosting, renewals and improvements for the websites.
        Makes sound business sense to start charging memberships. You can't sustain it indefinately out of your own pocket. I'm sure the other members would agree with me on that one and extend a big thank you for having done so till now.

Like Fish, I am also in the black arts (IT Industry) so if you need help then give me a shout too.

Comment

Thanks guys, really do appreciate the offers of help and if we ever need it I will come calling!

At the moment we are using the services of EasyWebUK; Mark has been with us for a couple of years and has done all our forum upgrades, hosting and maintenance. He is always on hand to deal with any issues we have and takes real good care of us (being a C2 owner himself!)
          He is currently in the process of opening our latest site which we hope to be as succesful as DS3Club & C2Club!

Comment

Ah cool work Sag, as with Fish and Cooper if you ever need any IT related lark let me know

Comment

Well i have just put a flat screen TV on the wall and it hasnt fallen off! I am ACE.
              That is all.
              C2 GT #2003

LIFE HAS RULES & SO DO THESE FORUMS.... DS3Club rules: Click Here

Comment

Totally Agree With You Sag !

I Think Most Of The Site Should Be For 'Full Members Only' Too... As There's Always Lots Of Guests Looking Through The Threads ( Usually More Guests Online Than Members ! ) - It'll Encourage Them To Become Full Members And Contribute To The Site More And Therefore Helping It Grow Further...

Whats This New Site All About Then Sag ?

Comment

The only bits available to non-registered members is the DS3 section. I don't want to change this as the whole point of this website is as a reliable DS3 information source. I dont want people turning up after finding us on google..and not being able to access any information.
                  Dont forget to search or post anything, these members will have to register.

I would like to think that anyone who uses this place as a community would be willing to contribute. As time goes on we will get more & more special deals for members only as we do on C2Club.
                  Also the C2Club Classifieds section is always buzzing with car/non car related items. Members here could really benefit from using it a bit more!

New site is for the elder brother of the DS3 Zack...should be up & running within the next 4 weeks

Comment

Ah Awsome !

Comment

Hows the shirts along Sag

Comment

sorry coming a long Sag

Comment

Finally got the graphic sorted at 2am last night, so should be ready to take orders this week or early next week!

Comment

Superb!

Comment

Hello to all you lurkers out here today!!

Do the right thing and sign up!!
                              ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                              Bigfeet's File Repository
                              The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

:cool:I'm in!:cool:

Comment

Working...
                                X