Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your New Year's Resolutions - which ones, and how long will they last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your New Year's Resolutions - which ones, and how long will they last?

Here's mine for starters...

1. Cut down on the booze. This one probably won't last beyond lunchtime (meeting chums in pub before this pm's home game against QPR...)

2. Lose those extra lbs I've put on since the summer. See 1 above.

3. Start working to live, instead of living to work. Dunno about this one - old habits die hard.

4. Have more FUN. See 3 above. Getting 3 points against QPR this pm would be a good start...

Several other more mundane ones, usually involving fixing things (fix the roof, fix the Barchetta, etc etc)

How about you guys?

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
    fix the Barchetta
    Well You Know What FIAT Stands For... :L

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
      Well You Know What FIAT Stands For... :L
      Sure do, although to be fair, it's needed very little in the way of fixing in the 4 years since I bought it. Quite the opposite, in fact. It just needs some electrical fettling for the MOT (famous last words).

Anyone see the Top Gear Xmas Special, where a tasty black Barchetta trounced a MX5 and Z3 for driveability, reliability and sheer loveability? I winced every time they were rough with it.

Comment

My new year resolutions:

1. Stop smoking (gonna fail as soon as i get to work tonight as locker is packed with ciggies)

2. Hopefully do my MSc

and can not think of anymore now....

Comment

New years resolution:

1. Stop posting messages on websites to people I've never met

Damn you!!!!!!!!!! got to wait till next year now :0) lol

Comment

just to loose weight really, put half a stone on since i've been to uni and i want to loose it.

Comment

Anyone see the Top Gear Xmas Special, where a tasty black Barchetta trounced a MX5 and Z3 for driveability, reliability and sheer loveability? I winced every time they were rough with it.
              Yeah What A Brill Special !

Comment

4. Have more FUN ... Getting 3 points against QPR this pm would be a good start...
                Job done - a brilliant afternoon - but Resolution 1 (Cut down on the booze) took a hammering in the ensuing celebrations.

There's always next year.

Comment

Changing resolution number 2. Hopefully do my PhD in Computer Science

Comment

Way way too clever for me Sim. Perhaps I will brush up on my french for the trip in march as "zwei bier bitte" needs work - je voudrais deux beer sil vous plait

Comment

hmmm good 1

1. loose at least a stone in weight

2. get fitter hammer gym, bike ride, swimming and wii fit of course

aint made any others just got the 2

Comment

Working...
                      X