What is a miracle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a miracle?

Thought I would start an intellectual post about something different....Lets get minds working

Was reading up on Albert Einstein today and read a quote he said;

"There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle"
    A miracle is as per Wikipedia:

A miracle is an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention. Sometimes an event is also attributed (in part) to a miracle worker, saint, or religious leader. A miracle is sometimes thought of as a perceptible interruption of the laws of nature. Others suggest that God may work with the laws of nature to perform what people perceive as miracles.[1] Theologians say that, with divine providence, God regularly works through created nature yet is free to work without, above, or against it as well.[2]
    So what is a miracle really? Is it affected by human interaction or is it as people believe something that is put upon us from a higher being?

In my opinion a miracle can exist/happen but would only occur when someone has a greater wealth of knowledge so as to appear he has taken part/created in a miracle.

A "miracle" is the church's way of conning people out of their money and power.

Jimbob

Comment

A Miracle Is What Happened To Me...

http://ds3club.co.uk/showthread.php?...Police&p=11319

lol

Comment

Working...
      X