I'd have cleaned it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd have cleaned it!

If I had a car to sell, I'd clean it before advertising it, even if it meant using a car wash.

However:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2355577.htm

Good Colour Combo Tho... =P

Comment

That's even dirtier than mine! It takes some doing to get one that mucky.

Maybe he's selling it because the ashtrays are full?

Comment

"unmarked just in need of a wash" ahahah

Comment

lol yeah unmarked, thats why you you advertise it nice and clean so you can see for yourself its unmarked :P what you hiding there man? lol
          Citroen DS3 White - Samuel

Comment

I'd also spell check the advert before I posted it..."Onboard Multifunction Computor" Lol

Comment

That's NOT the only typo.......if the seller can't be bothered to clean it or advertise it properly make you wonder how he's treated the car in general

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                That's NOT the only typo.......if the seller can't be bothered to clean it or advertise it properly make you wonder how he's treated the car in general
                So you're implying poor spelling and grammar makes for a poor car owner? lol bit harsh!
                cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Not harsh....just being realistic

Comment

Originally posted by john55810uk View Post
                    Not harsh....just being realistic
                    I agree with the fact that he hasn't even bothered to clean the car to try and sell it shows sign's that the car hasn't been loved but trying to find correlation between someones spelling and how likely they are to look after a car is ludicrous!
                    That's like saying if you prefer brown sauce on a bacon butty instead of red sauce you're more likely to be convicted of rape..
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

To me it just displays a slap dash attitude.....Its NOT difficult to cut and paste the spec from Citroens literature.

Comment

I agree with John on this one. Either cut and paste from Citroen or atleast type everything into Word first and spell check it before you put it on the advert.

Going back to the car being filthy....It makes mine look clean! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Boo_DS3 View Post
                          I agree with John on this one. Either cut and paste from Citroen or atleast type everything into Word first and spell check it before you put it on the advert.

Going back to the car being filthy....It makes mine look clean! Lol
                          Mines in about the same state at the moment. It's not been cleaned in about 700 miles xD

With regards to the spelling thing, I can understand it may make someone appear as clumsy but unnapreciative of their brand new car? C'mon..
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Only one owner Seb Loeb!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
                              That's like saying if you prefer brown sauce on a bacon butty instead of red sauce you're more likely to be convicted of rape..
                              Would That Hold Up In Court I Wonder ?...

Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
                              X