To the Welshies..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Welshies..

I've managed to bag a large amount of tickets for the "Millenium Magic Super League Showdown" on the weekend of the 12th.

If you're a fan of any of the teams playing, post here as soon as possible and I'll be down there with a handful of tickets.

http://www.themagicweekend.co.uk/

Saturday 12th February
    1pm KO - Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves
    3pm KO - Catalans Dragons v Harlequins
    5pm KO - Castelford Tigers v wakefield Trinity
    7pm KO - Wigan Warriors v St Helens St's

Sunday 13th February
    12pm - Salford Reds v Crusaders
    2pm - Leeds Rhinos v Bradford Bulls
    4pm - Hull FC v Hull KR

You don't have to be from Wales if you want to go although the event is in Cardiff so a bit of a trek (gonna be a 3/4 hour drive for me).

If you're from the NorthWest but don't fancy driving down, give us a shout and I'm sure I'll be able to give u a lift.
    Last edited by Dangerousfish; 06-01-2011, 11:04.
    cyclone> Fish is the man

Originally posted by Dangerousfish View Post
    I've managed to bag a large amount of tickets for the "Millenium Magic Super League Showdown" on the weekend of the 14th.

If you're a fan of any of the teams playing, post here as soon as possible and I'll be down there with a handful of tickets.

http://www.themagicweekend.co.uk/

Saturday 12th February
    1pm KO - Huddersfield Giants v Warrington Wolves
    3pm KO - Catalans Dragons v Harlequins
    5pm KO - Castelford Tigers v wakefield Trinity
    7pm KO - Wigan Warriors v St Helens St's

Sunday 13th February
    12pm - Salford Reds v Crusaders
    2pm - Leeds Rhinos v Bradford Bulls
    4pm - Hull FC v Hull KR

You don't have to be from Wales if you want to go although the event is in Cardiff so a bit of a trek (gonna be a 3/4 hour drive for me).

If you're from the NorthWest but don't fancy driving down, give us a shout and I'm sure I'll be able to give u a lift.
    Hi Dangerousfish

I'm a Saints fan. Don't suppose you have 2 tickets for the St Helens game goin free?!

Comment

Originally posted by hrdirector View Post
      Hi Dangerousfish

I'm a Saints fan. Don't suppose you have 2 tickets for the St Helens game goin free?!
      ...and I promise to go in the DS3!

Comment

No problem what so ever. The even is a two day thing so you're welcome to stay for more than one of the games. Send me a text with your full name and mobile number and I'll sort it out for you

Hoping we can get a meet in if there's enough interest.
        cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I would absolutely love to go but i think " pushing my luck with the wife" would be an understatement after wearing her down about France, C'est la vie!

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
            I would absolutely love to go but i think " pushing my luck with the wife" would be an understatement after wearing her down about France, C'est la vie!
            Bring her with you..
            cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

im working that weekend cant go

Comment

This "Welshy" is in exile in deepest Suffolk, so it's a no go for me, but hats off to Dangerous for the kind offer.

P.S. All true Welshmen know that rugby is a game played by 2 teams of 15 men (and that the game is just an excuse for a piss-up afterwards).

Anything else is just a pale imitation.

Stands back in anticipation of the predictable reaction from the followers of the dark side.

Comment

Well Im Game...

If You Would Be So Kind To Throw This Welshie A Ticket Fish ? How Many You Got Spare ?

You Staying Down For The Weekend Or What ?

Comment

Originally posted by gar074 View Post
                    This "Welshy" is in exile in deepest Suffolk, so it's a no go for me, but hats off to Dangerous for the kind offer.

P.S. All true Welshmen know that rugby is a game played by 2 teams of 15 men (and that the game is just an excuse for a piss-up afterwards).

Anything else is just a pale imitation.

Stands back in anticipation of the predictable reaction from the followers of the dark side.
                    Couldn't agree more. Our company sponsors Sale Sharks and I love nothing more than getting my hands dirty in a real scrum ^_^

However, how can you turn down any offer of free tickets? lol
                    cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                      Well Im Game...

If You Would Be So Kind To Throw This Welshie A Ticket Fish ? How Many You Got Spare ?

You Staying Down For The Weekend Or What ?
                      More than likely. Probly stay sober on the sunday and drive back mid-day.

Send us a PM with your address bubs x
                      cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Im Feeling A Messy Saturday Night In Cardiff...

Yesh ? =P

Comment

Originally posted by T 24CK T View Post
                          Im Feeling A Messy Saturday Night In Cardiff...

Yesh ? =P
                          Oooooooooooooooooooh yesh! xD
                          cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

I am totally suspicious but only even slightly mentioned it and the wife said go! I've been wanting to see wigan since i got sky15 years ago. so can i have one saturday ticket please, please, please with sugar on. can't stay for a piss up though,sorry. will have to wait till france.

Comment

Originally posted by ds3adi View Post
                              I am totally suspicious but only even slightly mentioned it and the wife said go! I've been wanting to see wigan since i got sky15 years ago. so can i have one saturday ticket please, please, please with sugar on. can't stay for a piss up though,sorry. will have to wait till france.
                              Same as all the above, send us a PM with your address and full name
                              cyclone> Fish is the man

Comment

Working...
                              X