Dont take things for granted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont take things for granted

My whole gang under the same roof at the same time for the first time in nearly a year, between my job and my lad being at Uni, the last 18 months (and last 25 years in my case) has meant we have all invariably been apart.
    Spend as much time as you can with those you love, the opportunity doesn't last forever.

Very true SFG

ED-great pics
    DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
    Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Be a Grandad soon :-)
      sigpic
      Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
        Be a Grandad soon :-)
        Not this callsign

Comment

To add to this, my son at junior school was diagnosed by a so-called expert as to having learning difficulties, he is now smashing his degree in History as well as having A levels in phycology and philosophy. I told him to go back to his junior school, get the headmaster in a headlock and brief him up

Comment

Just shows you how wrong people can be, well done to your son
            DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
            Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
              To add to this, my son at junior school was diagnosed by a so-called expert as to having learning difficulties, he is now smashing his degree in History as well as having A levels in phycology and philosophy. I told him to go back to his junior school, get the headmaster in a headlock and brief him up
              LOL. Just smile at the statements some people make. One up to SFGs mob :-)
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

Originally posted by Gazski66 View Post
                Just shows you how wrong people can be, well done to your son
                I know mate, im very proud of him, he does have some problems with certain aspects of learning but you would never know, he was put on the Gifted Children's list after we got an independent view, his verbal intellect level was years above his written ability. To any parents, not all kids fit into what schools want, it doesn't mean they are not talented, it just means we as parent need to put a little effort in.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Blue View Post
                  LOL. Just smile at the statements some people make. One up to SFGs mob :-)
                  Fair one Chris, same was said of me and my dad although his school in East London did produce some of our most famous criminals. Personally if I could go back I would only change one thing.

Comment

Awesome pics mate you're certainly right to cherish those moments.
                    2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

Lovely pictures! well done to your son, and I hope he's having an amazing time at uni!
                      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Nice to put a face to the name mate!
                        ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                        Bigfeet's File Repository
                        The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                        X