Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I used to replace my . . . . . . exciting post (not really)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I used to replace my . . . . . . exciting post (not really)

windscreen wipers on my C4 I used to buy the halfords own brand as they were a lot cheaper than the real deal, the thing is they needed replacing more frequently so I doubt I was saving much.

My DS3 wiper blades are quite shot now due to the rain/snow/grit/ice/bird crap over the past 8 months and so I'm wonderin

drum roll . . . .

. . . ... oh excitement . . .

. .. . dun dun duuuun

Where can I get the real deal from without breaking the bank? Any answers that aid in my quest for well-priced official wiper blade replacement would be great.

thanks

P.S I saw a DS3 twice yesterday which I think is owned by someone around the corner from my workplace but I didn't flash it because it had an awful colour combo which made the DS look quite ugly. I wont comment on the colour combo as someone on here may have it and I dont want to offend. I will howver change my username to DS3 snob
    sigpic

Simples..ask John Nicol for a price

Comment

Guys,
      Theres a choice in wiper blades for the ds3 can you pm me your reg and I will give u a price it cost price from citroen for the month of jan

Comment

Originally posted by DS3 enthusiast View Post
        P.S I saw a DS3 twice yesterday ... but I didn't flash it because it had an awful colour combo which made the DS look quite ugly.
        Oooh, discrimination on grounds of colour!! I'm not sure we should allow that !!

Perhaps Sag can tell us whether this forum has an Equality & Diversity Policy, lol

Comment

OK, so don't tell us what the colour combo was but tell us what area of the country you work in. At least most of us will then be able to sleep easy that it wasn't us!
          DStyle HDi
          Cherry Red/Black
          Chrome strips & mirrors

Comment

Originally posted by John Nicol View Post
            Theres a choice in wiper blades for the ds3
            What You Mean By Choice John ?

CK60 MJF

Comment

In Reply to DS3 Robbo, It lives near the Staples corner roundabout and goes to Tesco in Wembley for lunch.

Anyway a MASSIVE thank you to John Nicol for sorting out my wiper blades so quickly. An extremely friendly and efficient guy who everyone should buy from with confidence.

Do we have a preferred sellers section on this board? if not we should.

Thanks again mate, I'm going to go through old posts to see what else I can buy from you.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X