T Cut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Cut

Bought a new car for my partner at car auctions the other day. Car was spotless apart from a white mark on the passenger door. Tried to remove it with household cleaners and even tried to scrape it off with a credit card, nothing worked! Bought a tube of T Cut from halfords today. Rubbed it onto the mark and in a few seconds the mark had vanished!
    Just a recommendation that if anyone needs help with little marks on your car, T Cut is the way to go!

Yes- i always find the original is the best. Although the scuff marks and scrathes on my spare bonnet dont seem to come off. Its a machine polish or plastidip Black methinks.
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

The credit card you used was obviously not a "white mark on passenger door" special. Therefore not from "Mark"s and Spencers or "Stain"sburys. They would have worked.
      In all seriousness though, glad you shifted the mark but T Cut is and should be a VERY last resort especially on paintwork as soft as that on a DS3. I wouldn't want members using T Cut on all little marks on their paint then later discovering flat spots. My regime would have been Barkeepers Friend and if no joy with that then AG SRP.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
      Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
      Take a pride in your ride
      @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

T-Cut ??? Wow used to use that on my first car (Morris Marina) that had matt british racing green paint when I first got it, the T-Cut resurrected some shine but also removed a lot and I mean a lot of paint too.... Wouldn't risk it on a new car either...
        sigpic

Comment

I see what you mean guys but for the small mark on the car it came off fine. I only used a small bit at a time as well. If I had marks on my DS3 I would probably of researched a little further. My partners car is an 07 plate Ford Focus. And we are very happy with the result.

Comment

That's the main thing
            sigpic

Comment

If it works- why not. Just use sparingly
              Its alright all the fancy modern stuiff- but half of it doesnt work
              sigpic
              Jog on Noddy

Comment

I cannot recommend it highly enough, Halford recommended it to me, coloured T-Cut paste

Had a black paint mark on my C30 from rubbing against a post at home (traded it in for a DS3 which I am picking up tomorrow!), and the black paint has gone and looks perfect, saved me £200 or so with Chipsaway

It was so good not spotted by the dealer for the trade in

Cheers
                Simon

Comment

Working...
                X