Iphone 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iphone 6

The images show a iPhone that appears to be very thin, containing rounded edges, a protruding camera, and a design very similar to the latest line of the iPod touch. The phone also appears to be taller and wider than the iPhone 5/5S.

I slung my iphone 5 in for various reasons after having all iphones since day 1
    One of the reasons was the silly shape of the iphone 5, too small in my opinion
    So went for the HTC One, which is fab, although has some problems

If the iphone 6 is bigger, think thats a good step
    sigpic
    Jog on Noddy

Comment

Looks good, although it's a bit too close to the 5/5S. Normally they change the design a bit more between full number changes. Either way I'll most likely get one. I currently have a 5 and by the time the 6 is released I'm sure it will be on it's way out.
      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	iphone6-air-concept.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	356528 Saw this based on the photosClick image for larger version

Name:	iphone6-air-concept.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	356528

Comment

Fakes lel

Originally posted by BeefMasta View Post
          Looks good, although it's a bit too close to the 5/5S. Normally they change the design a bit more between full number changes.
          People say this but why fix something that's not broken ? If Every future iphone that comes out looks like my 5S and all they did was software changes I wouldn't mind one bit. The iphone is so simplistic it's great and that's why I've had every one and will continue to get them xD

#FanboyAndProud

Comment

My 4s is due for an upgrade in May, I'm waiting to see the 6 before I make my mind up and am happy to wait a bit..... Vodafone are trying to convince me to get a Galaxy atm though
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lfcrule1972 View Post
              My 4s is due for an upgrade in May, I'm waiting to see the 6 before I make my mind up and am happy to wait a bit..... Vodafone are trying to convince me to get a Galaxy atm though
              I cant rate the android phones high enough, I have a Sony Z1 and the wife has the Samsung S4 and they are both great phones. Can get friends and family 20% off vodafone if you wanted?
              Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Love my Sammy S2, so much in fact I didn't bother upgrading last year. That said the new HTC is tempting...!
                ...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                Bigfeet's File Repository
                The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfeet View Post
                  Love my Sammy S2, so much in fact I didn't bother upgrading last year. That said the new HTC is tempting...!
                  I felt that way about my HTC Desire, but did upgrade cos I like new toys so now have an S3... upgrade due in May.. if the S5 isn't extortionate that's what I'll go for. If it's too expensive, I'll go for the S4, though like the Nexus phones too... (I have the Nexus 10 tablet and it's fab)
                  Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
                  Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

I have an S3 and love having had Nokia's and Sony in the past.....not a fan of the Apple bandwagon personally although my other half could be a salesman for them if he wanted......iPhone, iPad, Apple tv etc!!!

Comment

Just going to leave this here...

...I should never have doubted the Lord of Bacon!!
                      Bigfeet's File Repository
                      The DS3Club Bacon Appreciation Society

Comment

Working...
                      X