Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fitness fanatics out there?

Hi guys and gals!

Just wondering if any of you lovely people were a bit of a fitness nut? If so, what do you do and what are you trying to achieve? I'm currently back at college training to be a personal trainer, so I have to take my training quite seriously since it wouldn't look very good to potential clients if they were already fitter than me... I've got several different workouts depending on which part of my body I'm working that day.

If anyone has any questions regarding anything fitness related, whether it be exercise, nutritional or anything else then feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer it! Just remember I'm not qualified yet so may not know the answer . It might be good as well if those of you that do follow some sort of program post up your routines as well for a bit of inspiration, or ideas for others.
    Last edited by mk2k41; 07-04-2014, 21:05.

Not me!!!
    Over here we meet at KK donuts (clue there!)

JB

Comment

Not a fanatic .... BUT

In the last 3 years have ran 54 Marathons including an 81 miler a 50 miler and 3 Ultra's also ran on a Track in Belfast for 24 hours and ran in relay with the Missus for 24 hours and completed 105 miles and a week and a half ago we ran in relay from Leeds to London 216 miles in 7 days.

I need to get fit again and then I can do some more
      2001 - 2007 - SEAT Ibiza Cupra
      2007 - 2014 - SEAT Leon FR TDi
      2014 - :ds3: D Sport HDi

Comment

I get tired just reading this. Need to go lay down now.
        Originally posted by cyclone
        It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
        Originally posted by Broda
        I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by cyclone View Post
          I get tired just reading this. Need to go lay down now.
          +1

Zzzzzz...
          - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
          - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I walk to my car if that counts? I always think that if you don't drive your car enough, then it won't break, so people won't be able to fix it, that means they won't have a job, then they'll live off the stupid amount of tax I pay.

Comment

31yrs old ...... office job ....... do little to no exercise .......DRIVE EVERYWHERE!!!

What exercise could I do and what should I be eating? (bare in mind I will NEVER go to a gym)

Interested to hear your advice ...

:-)
              ***** Clio 182 182BHP - SOLD *****
              ***** DS3 DSport Plus 155THP - SOLD *****
              ***** Audi S3 300BHP - KEEPING *****
              ***** DS3 Performance Black 210THP - CANCELLED ORDER *****

sigpic

Comment

not a fitness nut , but was pretty fit years ago until I wrecked my back in 95. I started about 7 weeks ago with my GP putting me on the Healthwise scheme. you get 3 months free at a local gym paid by the NHS, and the trainer gives you a fitness plane every few weeks to improve yourself once the 3 months is up I will be signing up for a years membership with the first 3 months at a reduced rate.
                Simon

Peugeot 208 GTi Prestige - Orange Power

Comment

Originally posted by DS3Simon View Post
                  Not a fanatic .... BUT

In the last 3 years have ran 54 Marathons including an 81 miler a 50 miler and 3 Ultra's also ran on a Track in Belfast for 24 hours and ran in relay with the Missus for 24 hours and completed 105 miles and a week and a half ago we ran in relay from Leeds to London 216 miles in 7 days.

I need to get fit again and then I can do some more
                  I can see why you describe yourself as not a fanatic!
                  So....what IS the name for the state beyond fanaticism?

JB

Comment

My morning exercise routine consists of up, down, up down, up down.....

....then the other eyelid.
                    Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                      My morning exercise routine consists of up, down, up down, up down.....

....then the other eyelid.
                      I was sure you were going to say up down, up down, up down

......then change hands!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                        I was sure you were going to say up down, up down, up down

......then change hands!

JB
                        Pervert!!
                        Shark grey / white Vti 120 DStyle ordered 2 March 2013, built 23 March 2013, collected 20 April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
                          Pervert!!
                          Puritan!!

JB

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbob View Post
                            I can see why you describe yourself as not a fanatic!
                            So....what IS the name for the state beyond fanaticism?

JB
                            Some say (Like the Stig) that it's MAD! But I have PTSD and so I am already mad and some say its inspirational

All done to raise awareness and for a good cause. used to be fitter

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                              not a fitness nut , but was pretty fit years ago until I wrecked my back in 95. I started about 7 weeks ago with my GP putting me on the Healthwise scheme. you get 3 months free at a local gym paid by the NHS, and the trainer gives you a fitness plane every few weeks to improve yourself once the 3 months is up I will be signing up for a years membership with the first 3 months at a reduced rate.
                              Heard about this, excellent idea!

Comment

Working...
                              X