This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do For A Living?

Always intrigued as to what we all do for work, or maybe College or Uni or even retired?

If we have any Millionaires, I would love to chat :cool:

I Am Co-Founder of the UK's First Organisation to Campaign and Educate all forms of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Started it with the other half (Now thats another thread) Never a dull day, long hours, hardly any pay, but the most rewarding job I have ever done
    2001 - 2007 - SEAT Ibiza Cupra
    2007 - 2014 - SEAT Leon FR TDi
    2014 - :ds3: D Sport HDi

What Do You Do For A Living?

I work as a store person in a vehicle dismantling garage. Its a good job plenty of perks. Free petrol every week cheap parts etc. spend most of my day logging parts and browsing the internet but they dont know that 😜.

Mark

Comment

I do IT support in one of the research facilities at the University of Oxford IT support is a million miles from what I thought I would be doing with my life (I started training as an RE teacher as a post-grad!) but I really enjoy it.
      Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
      Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Financial Fraud Investigator dealing with customer fraud, fictitious loans, preparing case files for Police and CPS etc, etc. Car is a company car with a fuel card for all business and all personal miles.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk
        Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
        Take a pride in your ride
        @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

plumber and half gas xD
          sigpic.

| DStyle Nav 1.2 PureTech 110 |
          Third time around.
          Work in Progress

Comment

My job title is "Account Manager" and I work at an accountancy practice specifically for the licensed trade (I.e pubs, bars, restaurants etc)

I'm responsible for a portfolio of clients and their VAT returns, profit & loss accounts, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidRacoon28 View Post
              Financial Fraud Investigator dealing with customer fraud, fictitious loans, preparing case files for Police and CPS etc, etc. Car is a company car with a fuel card for all business and all personal miles.

Sounds like a really interesting job pal, believe it or not that sort of thing fascinates me.

Comment

I'm studying to be a chartered accountant, I work as an assistant accountant for a company called webasto, amongst other things our company makes the cabrio roofs for DS3's (not my office though)

Comment

I play with LEGO.
                  - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                  - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

I'm a department manager at a supermarket (not very glamorous!), a special constable with my local police force and as mentioned in my other thread I'm also back at college part time learning to be a personal trainer!

Comment

Barber

Comment

Radiographer

Comment

I keep most of your electric on! Well, indirectly and about as much as lfcrule! Haha.

I'm a reporting and data analyst.

I also do photography and bits and bobs for musicians, bands, comedians and work on a few films!
                          2015 DS3 DSport Plus 1.6 165thp - Evil Edition Mk2 - 176bhp

Comment

IT Support for peoples. But just talk to Patrick all day really.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                              Sounds like a really interesting job pal, believe it or not that sort of thing fascinates me.
                              It certainly has its moments Chris. You wouldn't believe the lengths people go to to commit a fraud for a relatively small amount. Largest I uncovered myself though was a £60 grander. The offender got sent down at Crown court for that one.

Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                              Take a pride in your ride
                              @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Working...
                              X