Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Bellone alloy

Hi guys/girls

Anyone know whether or not a 17 bellone alloy with tyre will fit in the wheel well of the ds3? Was thinking of getting a spare to replace the standard 16 full sized spare.

It fits perfectly, although the lift up floor then sits higher and sags a bit around the edges.
    Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
    2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
      It fits perfectly, although the lift up floor then sits higher and sags a bit around the edges.
      Perfect: Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

I wouldn't say perfect the way you described it; as the qualifying statement make it less so
      Originally posted by cyclone
      It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
      Originally posted by Broda
      I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Well, I did say the wheel fits perfectly, which is what was asked.

The carpet was not asked about, which I added anyway.
        Regards,

Simon

2011 DS3 DSport (Sport Red with Onyx Black Roof).
        2014 208 GTi (Calado Blue).

Comment

Originally posted by SLC View Post
          Well, I did say the wheel fits perfectly, which is what was asked.

The carpet was not asked about, which I added anyway.
          Dude; if it fit perfect it would be perfect. A sagging floor is not perfect as the wheel well is not deep enough to PERFECTLY accommodate a full size spare. It fits yes just not perfect.
          Originally posted by cyclone
          It is in the handbook. Satisfied.
          Originally posted by Broda
          I would rather teabag a bear trap

Comment

Originally posted by keflonia View Post
            Hi guys/girls

Anyone know whether or not a 17 bellone alloy with tyre will fit in the wheel well of the ds3? Was thinking of getting a spare to replace the standard 16 full sized spare.
            Definitely will. I just put a Racing alloy in mine, i'll take a photo of it later but as the other guys have said the floor of the boot is now slightly raised because of the wheel.

Comment

sorry to drag up an old thread but after getting a puncture miles from home on sunday and now having some cheap poo rear tyre luckily on the scuffed alloy im tempted to get a new alloy and a correct tyre and put this crummy one in the boot. so a dsport 17" alloy and tyre fit but its too tall for the carpet i just need some foam inserts and jack and wheelbrace as i have foam in mine atm

Comment

Working...
              X