Home in the morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home in the morning.

Sitting in the Marhaba Lounge in Dubai DXB with a glass of Pino Grigio waiting for my flight home .

good stuff, safe flight fella

oh and coming the meet on sunday? lol
    Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

My daughters 16th being celebrated that day, I did look at coming but we moved her do from the Sat to the Sunday due to other commitments. Away for non-residential course for a week then straight off on holiday, a week on my own then the girls flying out for the second week. Back home for my lad coming back from Uni and a week and a half of chilling before flying out again.

Comment

Have a good flight!
        Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
        Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
          Have a good flight!
          hopefully il be asleep for most of it Kat, 10 weeks without a beer is showing after my second glass of wine. A couple more on the flight (Emirates so all free) and il be away until Heathrow hopefully. Just the rush hour tube journey to deal with at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Superfly Guy View Post
            My daughters 16th being celebrated that day, I did look at coming but we moved her do from the Sat to the Sunday due to other commitments. Away for non-residential course for a week then straight off on holiday, a week on my own then the girls flying out for the second week. Back home for my lad coming back from Uni and a week and a half of chilling before flying out again.
            Your certainly packing it in aren't you. Well have fun fella and again safe flight
            Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

hopefully il be asleep for most of it Kat, 10 weeks without a beer is showing after my second glass of wine. A couple more on the flight (Emirates so all free) and il be away until Heathrow hopefully. Just the rush hour tube journey to deal with at the end.
              Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep then! wish I could sleep on planes, had an 11.5hr flight in December, couldn't sleep and my entertainment system had broken... most boring 11.5hrs of my life!
              Current: DS 3 Performance, Perla Nera Black with Sparkly Purple roof
              Previous: DS3 DStyle 120 VTi, Perla Nera Black with Fuchsia roof

Comment

Originally posted by Kat View Post
                Fingers crossed for a good night's sleep then! wish I could sleep on planes, had an 11.5hr flight in December, couldn't sleep and my entertainment system had broken... most boring 11.5hrs of my life!
                Yes that's a long flight, Dubai -Heathrow is about 8 hours but the Airbus A380 is very roomy and the films are mega, I fly Emirates from Kabul to Dubai as well so managed to squeeze in the Lego film on that leg.

Comment

Yeah my wife is flying back from Dubai tomorrow with Emirates and took delight in telling me she well be watching she is watching the Lego movie knowing full well I want to watch it LOL
                  Phil Moran

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by moranphotography View Post
                    Yeah my wife is flying back from Dubai tomorrow with Emirates and took delight in telling me she well be watching she is watching the Lego movie knowing full well I want to watch it LOL
                    Its a funny funnier film if you know flicks like Matrix and Marvel.

Comment

Its a funny funnier film if you know flicks like Matrix and Marvel.
                      It's awesome!
                      - DS3 DSport Plus - THP 155 - Belle-ile Blue with Perla Nera Black Roof -
                      - DS3Club Discord -

Comment

Safe flight SFG
                        DS3 1.6THP DSport with a few bits added.....nickname BB :bow:
                        Performance...Depends on how heavy my right foot is

Comment

Originally posted by gazski66 View Post
                          safe flight sfg
                          +1 sfg
                          Andy DS3 Club's Resident OCD Detailer!
                          Take a pride in your ride
                          @cleanyourride_uk

Comment

Hope you had a good flight and got through the sweaty Tube ride ok !
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X