adding pictures to profile album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adding pictures to profile album

Can anyone give a step by step guide. So I can post pictures in to my profile album thanks
    Last edited by MARK.A; 09-05-2014, 20:31.
    http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
    2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
    DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Pretty straight forward mate . First thing you've got to do though is create an album to put them in.

1. Go on to your profile and look on the left hand side. Underneath the join date and latest activity blurb there's your friends list and then Albums.
    2. Click on "Add Album"
    3. The next page lets you name your album, add a brief description and set it either private or public. Once you've filled those in, click on "Save changes". This will create your album and let you upload pictures into it.
    4. Once you've clicked that, it'll bring you to the album page which will show you your photos once you've added them. On the right hand side there are two buttons, upload pictures and edit album.
    5. Click on upload pictures. This will open a new window called the File Upload Manager. In the top right of this window is a button labelled "Add files". Clicking on this will lower a drop down box with a "Browse" button.
    6. Click on the browse button and find the photo you want to upload (you can only do one at a time). Once you've selected it, hit the upload button.
    7. At the bottom of the file upload manager window is a white box labelled "Attachments". All the photos you upload should be automatically added there.
    8. Click "Done" in the bottom right and that should be it!

If that's wrong then someone correct me!

Comment

Originally posted by mk2k41 View Post
      Pretty straight forward mate . First thing you've got to do though is create an album to put them in.

1. Go on to your profile and look on the left hand side. Underneath the join date and latest activity blurb there's your friends list and then Albums.
      2. Click on "Add Album"
      3. The next page lets you name your album, add a brief description and set it either private or public. Once you've filled those in, click on "Save changes". This will create your album and let you upload pictures into it.
      4. Once you've clicked that, it'll bring you to the album page which will show you your photos once you've added them. On the right hand side there are two buttons, upload pictures and edit album.
      5. Click on upload pictures. This will open a new window called the File Upload Manager. In the top right of this window is a button labelled "Add files". Clicking on this will lower a drop down box with a "Browse" button.
      6. Click on the browse button and find the photo you want to upload (you can only do one at a time). Once you've selected it, hit the upload button.
      7. At the bottom of the file upload manager window is a white box labelled "Attachments". All the photos you upload should be automatically added there.
      8. Click "Done" in the bottom right and that should be it!

If that's wrong then someone correct me!
      Thanks for this all sorted now :bow::bow:
      http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps710a29cb.jpg
      2011 car 2014 LOOKS ;; RETRO FITTED XENON FULL LED SIGNATURE AND DIM LIT DRL'S AT NIGHT OEM +. instagram #Markaucott

build thread My Transformer edition!
      DS3 transformer edition taking on its most radical transformation into a BMW 320 i

Comment

Working...
      X