No announcement yet.

My Photography

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's phenomenal how much difference some good glass makes to the quality of images. Of course, sticking that glass on a 5D helps

Some cracking shots there.
    Proud owner of missing wonky stickers

Comment

Yea lots of lovely pics good work

Comment

Oh cock...it's the rozzers!
        May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
        October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
        Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Originally posted by THP View Post
          Nice, do you reckon they were taking a picture of you taking a picture of them
          DS3 Racing, also available in White!!!

Comment

Good choice with the 70-200. Definitely better than the 70-300 L mentioned earlier in the thread. That should be superb on any full frame body!

Comment

Excellent phjoties, you clearly have an artistic eye and talent. Have aspirations to do more photography but work, 3 kids and no money hinder this somewhat. Only have a panasonic bridge camera, but beginning to learn more and good for snaps with the kids witghout too much messing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlow View Post
                Nice, do you reckon they were taking a picture of you taking a picture of them
                I actually reckon so lol. The lens isn't exactly inconspicuous! "Holy crap, sarge, there's a guy here with a bazooka!"

Originally posted by mushet-photo View Post
                Good choice with the 70-200. Definitely better than the 70-300 L mentioned earlier in the thread. That should be superb on any full frame body!
                I was torn between the two because of the extra reach on the 300. The only downside is that 200 isn't that close on full frame but I guess the f2.8 makes up for that I think I've got everything I want now. Maybe some Bowens in the future but I don't need them.

Originally posted by Paulie View Post
                Excellent phjoties, you clearly have an artistic eye and talent. Have aspirations to do more photography but work, 3 kids and no money hinder this somewhat. Only have a panasonic bridge camera, but beginning to learn more and good for snaps with the kids witghout too much messing!!
                Panasonic make decent bridge cameras though. Which one is it? Just take it with you wherever you go or just snap around the house.
                May 2011 - October 2015: White body/black roof/white Bellone THP150
                October 2015 - Present: Black body/emerald green roof/black Aphrodite THP165
                Instagram @adamds3

Comment

Working...
                X